Chapter 12: A Witches First Day

"Oi hurry up!" Luz yelled as Lucia took her time walking out of the cafe and onto the sidewalk where Luz and King stood waiting for the past 10 minutes.

"Shut up, it's too early... Where even is this school?" Lucia asked while the three began walking down the sidewalk with King guiding the sister to their schools.

"It's up ahead, just follow me it's not that far," King explained as they crossed the street to the building next door where the uneven sidewalk proved the building had been unused for many years now without even looking at the boarded up door and windows that were either dirty, boarded up, or shattered. 

It was Monday at approximately 7:30 in the morning with a perfectly cloudy sunny day. Luz wore her traditional outfit consisting of a white and purple cat hood hoodie with black leggings and vans with an illusion spell cast onto her ears making them round. Lucia on the other hand wore her striped purple and white shirt with black jeans, white sneakers, a green jacket, and her red beanie that covered her ears. Along with them were bags Eda bought from the store where Lucia possessed a black backpack while Luz had a light yellow satchel with pins already decorated on the outside.
Being just as simple, King wore a white long sleeve with a navy polo shirt over along with khaki pants and black shoes while wearing his dark blue-black back that had a red text saying JanSports 

"The schools are close to downtown in what we call the education district. Your building is very noticeable and will have 'GravesField, Home of The Wolves!' Written on a large sign out front." Lucia hummed as the three walked through the crowded streets making Lucia uncomfortable by the amount of people surrounding them and how close they were. She felt anxious just cause of how bad crowded areas were back in the demon realm, especially in the night market areas.

"Where's your school at anyways? And why didn't Owlbert come with us to school?" Luz asked.

"Owlbert goes to a daycare that's not in this district. Since our schools are a block away from each other and close by it's smarter to have us walk to school while Eda only worries about taking Owlbert to school. Very rarely will we ever get dropped off, it's usually when Raines is around though."

"Raine? You mean Eda's spouse? When is she coming back?" Luz asked as she sped up to walk beside King in front of her sister who stayed back biting her nail.

"Supposedly months from now, but last I heard they were gonna come in town early for Owlbert's birthday, about a month from now. But that's just what I heard," King said while picking his ear and flicking whatever he found out onto the concrete floor disgusting luz.

"They?" Lucia questioned as King nodded

"They/them, Raine is non-binary, so when y'all meet Raine use the right terms," King stated before stopping at the end of the sidewalk where the stop light flashed white as cars drove past.

"Alright, this is where you and I part ways, see y'all after school!" King yelled turning the corner before Lucia smiled and ran to King.

"ADIOS ME CARIÑO!!! Be on your BEST BEHAVIOR okay!!! Be sure to eat healthy and listen in class, Oh aye que Lindo!!!!" Lucia yelled while acting as though she was a mother and tried to give King fake kisses as he squirmed fighting and clawing for his life even though Lucia had the better grip and muscles.

"AH LET GO OF ME!!! RAPE! I DON'T KNOW THIS LADY!!!!" King yelled as Lucia finally stopped allowing King to run away in embarrassment.

"Good bye my sweet BABY Boy!!!!" Lucia yelled to further mess with him while Luz waved to King despite her having secondhand embarrassment from her sister.

The sisters continued walking down the sidewalk as Lucia kept picking at the agitating hangnail on her right thumb that had bothered her.
"Stop picking at it, you'll just make it worse," Luz said as she slapped Lucia's hand away from her mouth.