𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

Alessia Ferrari

Alessia Ferrari

Out of nowhere I'm shoved into a closet while making my failed attempt of walking to english.

"Ow." I whimper as my back hits the sharp corner of the cold metal shelves.

"There you are little Sia. You wouldn't believe the kind of day I have had."

"Jasper we are at school, p-please don't... I mean can't it wait until I'm home, we know my brothers won't be there anyway."

"Mmm that would be easier but I don't feel like waiting." He says as he shoves me further into the sharp corner, 'that's going to leave a mark' I think to myself as I feel the blood begin to trickle down my pale skin.

"P-please stop." I pathetically beg as his hand begins to line the inner side of my thigh.

"Ally, wake up."

"N-no I don't..." I try to push him off but to no avail — he will always win as my shirt slips over my head and he runs his free hand over my breast.

"Come on Angel, come back to me."

"Stop."

"It's just a dream Angel, you aren't there anymore, please wake up."

My eyes shoot open as my hands rapidly shake, clinging to the figure that caused the dip in my queen sized bed.

"Are you okay?" I hear Niccolò question softly from the side of my bed, as if he's afraid breathing on me would cause me to shatter.

"Mmhmm." I hum as I snuggle closer to the warmth beside me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" The voice beside me asked into my hair as he held on tighter— Manny.

"Not really." I replied.

"That's okay."

"What time is it?"

"Two in the morning, you should get some more sleep before classes start, do you want us to stay?" Manny gently asks.

"Please." I whisper.

"Okay... Nic, if you don't lay down next to your twin and stop looking at her like a shard of glass, I swear to whatever deity thought creating humans was a good idea, I will beat the shit out of you." Manny softly threatens which made me giggle. If it was anyone else I think I may have been scared but I have discovered over the years, it seems threatening Niccolò is Manny's love language.