MC BIO

Name: Freddy or (Y/n) Fazbear.

Nickname: Fred, Fuzz ball, (N/n), Fazzy.

Age(Since he was Built): 20.

Theme Song: (Pick a FNAF Song that you like)

Occupation:  Animatronic Entertainer.

Affiliation: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza (Former), Freya's Anime Convention.

Date of Creation: 1993.

Personality(Normal): Kind, Helpful, Naïve, Humble, Respectful, Caring, Thoughtful, Supportive, Fatherly(Programing), Empathetic.

Personality(to bad people): Rude, Cruel, Sadistic, Disrespectful, murderous, Angry, Jokester, Villainous, Poetic, Sassy.

Likes: Entertaining Children, Friends, Reading Stories to kids, Kind People, Following the rules.

Dislikes: Bad Nightguards, Purple Uniforms, Purple Clothes, Mean people, Perverts, Golden Bunnies.

Appearance: 

Skills:

Story Telling: (Y/n) or Freddy had been programed to be an excellent story teller since he was created back in the 90's. Being apart of the cast at the now closed Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, (Y/n) was once a fan favorite. He'd read stories to kids and even sing to them.

Singing: (Y/n) or Freddy was given the best Singing Programing possible to sing any kind of music to any kind of crowd. Rock, Hip Hop, Country and more. you name it, he can sing it. (Y/n) tends to sing what's on his mind when he's bored or alone. After being added to Freya's Anime Convention, he started doing it quietly so no one hears as he gets nervous when someone hears him sing. 

Parental Instincts: (Y/n) or Freddy's creator gave him Parental Skills so he could deal with children perfectly. It's how he became a favorite amongst the masses. Children loved him, especially orphans who never had parents.

Engineering: (Y/n) or Freddy was given good knowledge of machines when he joined Freya's Anima Convention cast of characters so he could help the other Animatronics with repairs and what not. due to being an Animatronic himself, it was easy.

Criminal Detection: (Y/n) or Freddy was outfitted with a Criminal Database scanner so he could detect a predator a mile away. This precaution is some what glitchy as it's an old one. so Freya's Anime Convention staff upgraded it to help deal with Intruders who break in at night. This had the unwanted side effect of (Y/n) being hostile towards intruders. VERY HOSTILE.

This is going to be our first (and maybe) last Five Night's at Anime Story considering the universes..... uh, questionable status. We've actually wanted to do this for a while but have been pushing it to the side for various reasons (Take a guess). This is also going to be a Comedic/Harem type story so expect a LOT of references to TFS, Devil Artemis, Markiplier and more.

Expect some Funny, Wholesome and.... yeah. expect some Funny and Wholesome moments from this.