36

It was the groups last full day in Jamaica and so far they managed to do everything that they had planned to and then some

It was the groups last full day in Jamaica and so far they managed to do everything that they had planned to and then some. It was currently 12 in the afternoon and everyone was just chilling by the pool and/or taking a nap from their early morning activities.

Kasie was taking this time to get some work done while everyone was occupied with themselves-- she'd just have to take her L with three shots when she was done since this was supposed to be a work-free vacation.

They all had plans to go ziplining at 2:30 so she only had about an hour to finish up whatever she wanted to, because when she got back home she would have to haul ass to get ready for Thanksgiving in which she would be hosting at her house for not only her family, but Jayson's family from St. Louis, and his teammates & their families would all be coming.

By the time the hour had finished, she managed to finish up a couple housing plans and assign them to some of her top realtors & designers, approve & finalize some building projects, authorize the start of another KMM Realty & Design branch going up which would be located in France, and chat with a couple of her clients. Overall she had a pretty productive hour and was comfortable with the amount of over-due work that she was able to accomplish which had now put her ahead in her calendar schedule.

Making sure to send Jordan all the information that she would need to properly handle the clients and putting their slots in Kasie's schedule, she then messaged Brent to give him the final confirmation on what time they would be back tomorrow in the early morning which would be around 3am since the flight to Boston would only be four hours. They would be flying out tonight at 11pm.

After she finished getting dressed and was getting ready to start on her hair, Deuce called from his iPad which was something he did like clockwork whether Kasie was home or away. Kasie spoke to him and Jayson while she got her hair ready and made sure to properly moisturize and SPF her face and body.

"Can we make cookies when you get back?" Deuce chirped with his face entirely too close to the camera. Kasie laughed once Jayson pushed his head back.

"What kind of cookies?" She asked, looking in the mirror as she applied her different products.

"Ummmm, I don't know-- oh! The ones in the kitchen! I like those."

"Ones in the kitchen?" Kasie mumbled. "Deuce, you and ya daddy been eating all my cookies?" She looked down at the phone, shaking her head once she saw both of them showing guilt smiles.

"You see what had happened was--" Jayson spoke, laughing once she smacked her lips.

"What are y'all even doing in my houseeee?"

"I like yours better." Jayson shrugged and Deuce nodded in agreement.

"No. You just like taking my cars out on joyrides." She playfully argued, rolling her neck.

"I mean yeah, you got a whole dealership in your crib. But forreal, I like your place better."

"Don't get no ideas sir." Kasie shook her head, putting her products away in her travel bag, walking out the bathroom, cutting the light off on her way out.