8

⇢ ˗ˏˋ HYSTERIA ࿐ྂ

Its amazing being a 5 year old right?

Wrong.

Big words were the most difficult thing your little brain had ever processed, so trying to pronounce them was another whole level.

"Daseze"

"No Sakura listen to me ready! DI"

"DI"

"SE"

"SE"

"ASE"

"ASE"

"Right now say it all together Disease."

"Dazeze"

Ego sulked in his chair at children's stupidity. Why couldn't everyone pop out of the womb like Einstein.

"Do you have any Dazezes daddy?"

"No." Pushing up his glasses hes frown frowned more at hearing your misprenounciation again.

"What even is a Dazeze?"

"Why don't you go and play with Rin, hes right there look outside."

You opened your mouth and released a little gasp before pitter pattering your way to the door. Looking out infact Rin was making his way down the hallway peacefully.

"RIN!" Hearing your voice nearly gave him a heart attack, not that he would ever admit that. The sudden shout of his name scared him half to death.

"Ah Sakura." Turning his head slightly to look at your small eager figure he rubbed his temples not really in the mood to be dealing with an overly talkative kid.

"Where are you going?!" Wincing at your shout he pointed to a room next to him.

"Back inside my room, i need to go but ill play another day."

Not saying anything else he speed walked and shut the door. Disappointed you turned around ready to look for someone else to bother.

"Pff he didn't deserve my greatness anyway!"

"Who? The only great person is me right mini!"

Looking up the blonde spiky hair came into sight making you point a finger at his tall body.

"You dropped me!"

Shidou first mistake was thinking kids forgot easily..

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Wow you can really do all that?!"

A smug look replaced Shidou's bored one almost instantly. "Of course i can, watch me go!"

He stood up whilst you eagerly waited for hit to preform his bicycle kick. Tapping a ball your way he made you throw it up as he got ready.

Doing what he told you it was like he lept into the air before his foot made connection with the black and white sphere.

The solid oof sound that radiated was nothing compared to the nets rattle from the sheer power of said mans shot.