❝❀ C H A O S ❀❞

A new creation was sent into the world. An immortal being, pledge to follow her fate. . Will she continue her vows? Or make a new path to the life she hopes for?

༺═──────────────═༻

“ Chaos, dear, you'll never be normal, that is your destiny. ”

∴━━━✿━━━∴

In a void, an empty dark pit, a series of sobs were heard. A pitiful cry emits by a girl, distorted the air may be, but that isn't the reason why she's crying. No matter how heavy the air feels, no matter how odly it looks . . It's not the reason why she's weeping. A cry for help, a need to find the answers, an empty broken feeling of hopelessness. As to when will this end, we will never know.

Or perhaps there's time for everything? It seems like that time is now.

A light can be seen, which is odd for a void-like room, shines brightly, perhaps brighter than the stars in the midnight sky. Disturbed by the light, the girl slowly tries to calm herself down, but before she could even stand and ask a question, a figure emerge slowly out from the light, the light was then spread across the room, dismissing each and every shadow.

"Child..what seems to be the problem?" The figure ask, laced with worry yet it sounds fake, is it the voice? Or is it truly not genuine?

Either way, she answers. Vaguely. "Don't know who I am.." by that, the figure looked at her in confusion—its eyebrows creased in doing so, how can someone just forget who they are?

As if the girl heard the figure's question in mind, she said "Can't... remember anything."

"Dear, if you don't mind, what are you?" As odd as that question is the figure noticed a change in the atmosphere when she said she couldn't remember anything, it's similar to...lifeless. An empty feeling. Heavy, empty, and lifeless.

The girl looks at the figure, she can only make out the figure's upper face and what seems to be its body, its eyes are bright yellow, 'Its eyes looks artificial.' The girl continues to stare at the figure's eyes for a few moments, then answered "A creature." Again, vaguely.

There are three different kinds of creatures, in-born, created, and "mistolian" a term used in referring to creatures that are not born, nor made, rather they—it just appear.

The figure stared at the girl, deciphering whatever codes she might find, it all leads to nothing but one possible answer,

That this girl, is a mistolian.

Deciding to push its luck, the figure ask again "Aside from basic knowledge, what else can you remember?"

"C." The girl said, "Someone.. calling me C." She elaborates. 'A name for her perhaps?'  Not being able to think of anything else to say, the figure just hummed and pondered on what her name could be.

Yet time isn't always available for you.

After what feels like an hour or two, the figure's light slowly starts to dim.

"Ah, time's running out. You must fulfill whatever destiny awaits for you, C....?" It spoke in quite a hurry, mumbling the last word, or rather letter, to itself.

"Chaos?" The figure suddenly uttered, loud enough for the both of them to hear. Even the figure itself was taken aback with what it said—eyes widening and narrowing again, its gaze seems to be unfocused on the current scenario. It seems like the figure didn't know why it also said that.

As the figure uttered that single word, C's eyes went wide—wider than the figure's. Small fragments of memories came crashing to her, so near yet so...distant. Just as about they were yo talk to eachother again—the figure's light is nowhere to be found

Yet its words echoed in the void

"I grant you the name of Chaos."

◆༺═──────────────═༻

◆   ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬   ❴ ☬ ❵   ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬  
Author's note:

Yes, Chaos is my OC—or like an AU persona?
Me and my online siblings made a random AU
where our sona's name(and some
characteristics) would be kinda like words
to describe things?
Chaos, Elegance, Wisdom, Beauty—yada yada

I call it "Honorable Tragedy"
Amaya calls it "The Pillars"
Achi calls it "Granted Wishes"
Idk what Rica calls it but eh

Also, yuck, ew, goofy ahh writing style.