Preface

Hi!!!! I'm the author. My name is Aris, I'm twenty-four years old, I'm aussie. I've been roleplaying literate on discord for three or four years. In those few years, I've been trying to write various books. None work out. But I have a plan for this book!! It has things planned for a climax and a beginning and a closer, now it's just up to me to write down all my silly little brain thoughts!

This book is a Gorillaz superhuman AU. If you're here, I'm assuming you're either looking for ship content or you already know what Gorillaz is. If you don't, worry not. I have an explanation for you.

Depending on how old you are, you've probably heard a Blur song or two. Anyways, the frontman of Blur is Damon Albarn. Damon Albarn is currently working on Gorillaz. Gorillaz is a virtual band consisting of four Original Characters; Stuart Pot/"2D", who plays keyboard and sings, Murdoc Niccals, who plays bass, Noodle, who plays guitar, and Russel Hobbs, who plays drums. Their biggest hits are "Feel Good Inc.", "Clint Eastwood", and "Rhinestone Eyes".

Aris? What Inspired you to make this book?
Well uh, Cracker Island released the day that I created this book! I figured I had the best excuse to now.

Now. Let's get into this au.

This AU is set in a world similar to BNHA/MHA. Not the best example, but one that many people will understand. Basically, most people have a superpower. And because of this, there are heroes, villains, vigilantes, ect. Crime is especially common in the area our group lives in now. It's also important to know that some people can have more than one power

What are the gorillaz doing? Well! They broke up. I haven't figured out why yet, but I can only imagine it was for personal reasons. I mean, they all seem to be wanting to do something else other than Murdoc. So imagine if they all simultaneously agreed to just drop the bad, leaving Murdoc completely alone with a broken dream.
Now, why don't we get into profiles?

Stuart Pot / 2D
44
Lawyer / Villain
Power ; Enhanced senses. Despite not being able to see well (because of his past), Stuart can hear and smell for miles. He can also feel people touching him before they even do.

Noodle
31
Model / Unaligned
Power ; None! Noodle is the only one of the group to not have a power, this is because she was birthed to two powerless people (selectively)

Murdoc Niccals
56
Cashier / Vigilante
Power ; Absorption. Murdoc is able to absorb an enemy's power for ten minutes at a time, with a five minute cooldown. This does not take the enemy's ability to use their ability, but it does weak them.

Russel Hobbs
47
Professor / Hero
Power ; Pyrokinesis. Russel is able to control fire and at times, create it at his palms.

Ace Copular
41
Unemployed / Villain
Power ; "Arsenal". Ace can turn just about any of his body parts into fully functioning guns.

Paula Cracker
44
Cashier / Unaligned
Power ; None (she didnt deserve one)

Now. I plan on updating this book once a month at least, and for it to have around twenty to thirty chapters. Every month (not including this one, which will have one upload), there will be three chapters updated. On the 10th, the 20th, and the 30th. specials might be uploaded, depending on my schedule. I do plan on having a halloween special with a highschool au for one chapter.

This book is mainly in the perspective of Noodle, who is 2D's legal caretaker (he's been deemed unfit to live on his own bc of all of the brain damage). Sometimes, the book will switch between various characters. This book may also contain slight Noodle + Ace themes, but personally i don't see anything wrong with this. They do have a bigger age gap than most (not rlly tho), but Noodle was a full adult when the two met in canon. If this part of the story bothers you, please just skip the parts or simply leave. Paula will also probably be a bit more prominent in this story as well- she'll probably get more screen time than Murdoc. and Murdoc will be getting a lot of attention, especially near the middle.

Ah. 699 words, exactly. That's lovely.