Hit By the Waves

Tyga's POV

It was nice outside, maybe about 95 degrees. I decided to take King and Meme to the beach for a little picnic. "Babe, it's nice outside. I wanna take you and King to the beach," I told my girlfriend.

Melissa was lying in the bed with King and they were watching Paw Patrol. She looked up at me before saying, "Awww babe. You're gonna take us to the beach?" I chuckled.

"Yeah. Come on King, get ready", he looked up at me and smiled; then he ran off.

When King left the room Meme got up and kissed me on my cheek. "Babe, do you think that I should wear a one piece swim suit or a two piece?" She asked. I looked at her and and laughed. "You wasn't gonna wear a two piece anyway, not so all them men can be looking at you," I stated. She rolled her eyes.

I walked into King's room to help him get ready. "King, do you want your paw patrol swim trunks or your blaze and the monster trucks swim trunks?" I asked him. He looked at me and snatched the paw patrol trunks; I was confused as hell.

"King, why did you snatch from me?" I asked in a serious tone. "Because daddy, you obiosly don't know my favowit tv show," He said in his angry small baby voice, pronouncing obviously and favorite wrong.

I looked at him, then started laughing. "King, you are something else you know that," I told my son. "Yeah, and so are you," he said back.

Once we arrived at the beach, I unloaded the truck while King and Meme ran off. " well just leave me why don't y'all,"