1. SUICIDE

She was standing right in front of the River Origon , her minds flooding with thoughts . Why was her life destined to be damned like this ? Why had she been so attractive to bad luck sice her birth ?
Her mum had died during labour and months later her dad went bankrupt . He struggled to raise her up and now two months ago , he was dead .
Her friend Elly was murdered in cold blood . She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice when her eyes leaked a tear out . . But no , there was no going back . She had to leave this world and fast. If the news of her suicide got out , maybe only her aunt Georgia would care if she was dead.

She put her on leg into the water. Even this didn't kill the pain she felt in her insides. It is slowly eating her up. Maybe it was an infection , who knew and she had no money and no insurance. Well that was the effect of being gang raped by five boys so mercilessly and she couldn't even tell the police. One of her rapists was the son of the head of the police department. The others were sons of Mafia bosses . She had no family. She was stuck! What has she done to life that she was the target of these horrible boys. She was sure even after her death she would never forget their sins . How they all went into her with so much force without any care even though she was screaming loudly because it was her first time.
After they had finished they all left her so weak and feeble . She couldn't even close her legs . She couldn't help but cry in the room wherever she was. That was when Elly her saviour came in . She saw her in that horrible state .

' Hold my hand . Let's go to the hospital ' Elly said as she slowly led her out to her car . After the tests conducted on her , it was true . She had an injury but even the hospital couldn't interfere . They didn't want to get involved with the Mafia .
Her dad was very worried when she came home and he heard her story. She was really sure he had gone into a lot of thinking and one day , when she had come back from the grocery store , she saw her dad his head hung down on his rocking chair. He too was dead . Even then Elly had covered all the funeral expenses and even took her in but even this ray of hope was broken last week when she saw the news . Elly was stabbed right through her heart with a knife . That was her limit . That was the day she took this decision to end whatever stupid game life was playing .

The Origon flowed gently as always like there was no problems . It was comical though as this "serenity" was about to be disturbed.
Her eyes closed she decided to feel for the last time , the calm breeze . This would be her last time . She steeped out of the water and as she was about to jump , she saw something flash through the it .