LTB 1

Jungkook smiles as he arranged the dining table

Jungkook smiles as he arranged the dining table. Today is his and his boyfriend's 5th anniversary. Yeah, they've been dating for that long. Taehyung is a very hard working man, and he always gets home late. Today, Jungkook had begged him to get home early. Taehyung was a bit hesitant but said yes nonetheless. Jungkook finished the food he had cooked and placed it on the table. He looked at the time and sees that it's only 7 pm.

"I'm sure Tae will be here at 8 pm... I can reheat it if it gets cold" He says, shrugging. He then covers the food and went to sit down at the couch. He turns on the television and decided to distract himself while he waited. Taehyung won't break their promise, right? He never had broken a promise.

11 pm had passed by and Taehyung still isn't home. Jungkook's heart had started to ache from the thought of Taehyung breaking a promise and forgetting their anniversary. Taehyung should at least given him a message, but there was none. Not even a call. Jungkook looks down, sighing. He stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen. He was about to put away all of the things on the table when he hears the door open. He turns around and is met with Taehyung.

The older puts his bag down, walking to the kitchen. Taehyung gave Jungkook a tired smile and went to back hug him. As much as Jungkook wanted the hug, he couldn't help but feel betrayed, Taehyung broke a promise.
"What's all of this, baby?" Taehyung asks and there it is. He did forget.
"N-nothing..." Jungkook stuttered out, his voice shaky and tears had started to form in his eyes.

Taehyung looked at the calendar and remembered. He gulped, looking at Jungkook, who stood still as he continued to back hug him.
"I... I'm so sorry, baby... Forgive me! I forgot that it's our anniversary today... I'm really sorry" Taehyung says and he turns Jungkook around. He tried making the younger look at him, but Jungkook continued to avoid eye contact with him.
"I'll reheat the food for you" Jungkook says and grabbed the plate to go and reheat it. Taehyung stood there, feeling guilty.

Taehyung and Jungkook laid on their bed. Jungkook laid on his side, his back facing Taehyung. The older looked at Jungkook before sighing. He moved closer and wrapped his arm around the younger. Jungkook is still awake, so he's hearing everything. Jungkook felt Taehyung move more closer, so he closed his eyes to pretend that he's asleep.
"I'm really sorry, baby..." Taehyung says and kissed the back of Jungkook's head.

Taehyung then rests his head on Jungkook's shoulder, seeing that younger is "asleep"
"I'm going to take a day off tomorrow... And we'll spend it, hmm? We'll go to whatever place you want..." Taehyung says, even though he knew he's not going to get a response. Sighing, he kissed Jungkook's head again before moving back to his position but still having the younger in his arms.

"I love you... Good night"

 Good night"