Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

I cant wait to the George today, oh the way he makes my heart flutter... i wish i could tell him the truth- but i don't think he's gay-.. i mean- i'm just a lowley kid who's wanting to be a history teacher, and hes taking law, he wants to be the president!!!

I cant wait to talk about our project for science tho!! we're gonna do how the apple fell from the tree.. sometimes k think he likes me back.. but then i remeber his gf..

Oh how i wish for the days of holding his hand and leaning on his shoulder, and how i wish for they for him to say i love you to me..

I still have the pencil he gave me from last year!! i use it to write this stuff all the time..

sometimes i wonder if it's a bad thing to be writing this down- what if someone finds this?? no they won't.. it's always in my backpack, and my backpack is always with me!!

I saw George have an argument with his gf today, maybe they'll breakup!!

they didn't... ugh!! i can do so much better.. i make him laugh and smile and i know his true self!! i think??

Dear Diary,

it's after school, and i've had a great day!! i got george's number!! it's only for the project but now i have an excuse to text him!! I mean i knew it before he gave it to me but- idk.. that's a bit stalkerish-

I cant stop thinking about george.. it's 10 pm.. i need sleep, but thoughts of him flood my mind.. maybe one day i can finally call him mine and he'll call me his <3