Sypnosis

SYPNOSIS

She was once named as the Smartest, Strongest and the Prettiest girl in her first life but then she died because of the person she trust without knowing that person hate her. 

As she was given another chance to live she promised to be the most ORDINARY person you will see. Pretending to be the most ORDINARY one in the world wasn't as easy as she thought. In that lifetime other people look down on her so much that she decided to took her life. 

  The third life was the most peaceful one. She was given an loving family and friends. But life is not all good when one day as she was walking down the road a truck take her life. 

The Fourth life is an unexpected one because it's the novel she read in her third life. It's about a girl who wants to be acknowledge by her brothers but her stepsister who is a manipulative person blamed her for all the things she did not do. It cause others to judge her and making everyone hate her. 

Without other knowing she build her own company and everyone acknowledge the things she had accomplished under an unknown name. Her sister can't stand her decided to hire an assassin to kill her many times but only succeed when she hired over 100 of them. 

It's a tragic story but Viana love it. Now that she is reincarnated as the protagonist of that tragic story she decided not to follow the plot. 

Now watch as she gain power overwhelming the others as "Reviana Cia Aizawa" The Queen of Business World