Introduction - Chapter 1

This story was set in the current year 2023

                  was a dark, cloudy day on the 18th of May, 2022. It was raining and pouring, while people and close relatives held umbrellas, black ones. I walked, it felt like walking down the aisle on a wedding but instead it was a funeral. Yes, it was a funeral, my mother's. She was a beautiful and wonderful person, silky bluish-black hair with a ribbon tied at the bottom of her plated hair, brown freckles, plump cheeks and pale skin. They say my mother's death was an accident, we weren't allowed to see her body after she was pronounced dead, which I felt was quite weird but my father think I just need a break. He hasn't been himself since she died, my father, Mr. William was born and brought up in LA and my mother was born and brought up in India. My father was an explorer, like the ones in movies. 

              You might be thinking I cried, but i didn't. People thought it was because I was going through many metal problems and that I should be sent to therapy, but I know that my mother is not dead and I am going to find her. 'Whoa, thats a lot to take in on our first actual counseling session with me since you keep avoiding me". Thats my new counselor, Ms. Shelby. "Well, it is almost time up and your next class is about to start, so lets talk more about this on our next session WITHOUT running, ok?"  "mhm". My name is Amanda Williams who is 18 and this is my story on finding my mother. 

Note from author: Hello guys! So this story is just something that came to me and i just wanted to splash it on paper and then post it. I will be writing a chapter every weekend. It won't be very regular since school is starting and I also need to focus on that. -_- Hope you like my story!

My Journeyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें