°1

Within the world of soccer first class defenders,goalies and midfielders can be raised but strikers are something different entirely

The Creatures Known As First-Class Strikers...

Newspaper

In the 2018 soccer world cup Japan lost in the best sixteen.

National High School Soccer Championship
(Saitama Prefectural Finals)

ICHINAN HIGH SCHOOL LOST TO MATSUKAZE KOKUO

(0-2)

Go, go Isagi go!!!!"

"This is our last chance Isagi-chan!!!!"

Isagi's teammate who sat on the bench cheers for her.

'If I win this my team will go national' isagi mumbles

'National, National,National,National ,National ,National ' she chant like a mantra in her mind.

Isagi Yoichi, a female who plays football and a second year in ichinan high school. She has been playing football since she was five years old. Her passion for football led her playing for her school football team despite her gender.

Isagi's pov

When i got closer to the goal, the only thing I think is to shot the ball until Tada chan called me to passed him the ball since he's open.

He's right. If I pass the ball we will got one point and we could win this match . But why did I feel its wrong to pass him the ball , I feel like I need to shot the ball to get the point

I got lost in my thoughts until I hear my coach screaming which startled me. "What are you doing Isagi?! It's all over if we don't get this!!"

I got a little upset but, still I pass the ball to Tada chan for him to score the point but he missed it...

He fucking missed the goal!!!!

I was stunned that make me not realise that the ball already goes to Kira Ryosuke who is the enemy's team ace.

I'm lost in my thoughts again until I see kira scored the goal.. The feeling I feel right now is not agony but it's more to regret.

I regret that I'm not the one who scored the goal. If only I follow what my heart want . I'm sure my team will win.

And that's it , my team lost 0-2 to Matsukaze Kokuo.

Timeskip

Isagi just returned from home after losing a football match between ichinan high school and Matsukaze Kokuo. She feels disappointed because she couldn't score a goal and couldn't go to the nationals.

*CLACK
Isagi Pov

"I'm home" I entered the the house and close the door.

"Ah, welcome home, Yochan" said my mother, looking at me from the kitchen door.

My mother has a gentle character and is very understanding of my desire to play soccer at the National level.

"How about your soccer game, did you win, my cute and beautiful daughter" She asked with her angelic smile.

Ahhh. My mom looks so cute. I think my cuteness took her genes hehe. *proud.

"Huwaaa we lost, we lost we lost.... I'm hungry huwaaa" I whined while untying my shoes.

"Ohhh that's too bad Yochan, I even made Tonkatsu today to celebrate your winning hmmphh." She pouts.

"Mama should've made the Tonkatsu before the competition hmmphhh." I said bitterly and hug my own body

'HOW dare mom made the Tonkatsu before my soccer match.' I whisper, barely audible but my parents could still hear it.

My father could only chuckle while my mother give me her big smile

"Alright, Alright, I'm sorry yochann. Don't sulk" She patted my head softly.

My mother's touch made me calm and happy again.

"Ahh BTW, there's something for you Yochan." My mother handed me a letter.
I was stunned by the letter that's from the Japan Football Association.

I received the letter from my mother's hand and opened it slowly. My heart was beating fast

'What is this'

'It is really for me' I thought.

"What does it say Yoichi" my father asked and came closer to me to look at the content in the letter.

"Player improvement project" I muttered audible enough for my parents to hear it.

"But wait, Isn't that a good thing?" my mom asked.

"Yeah obviously yes" my father answered her question eagerly.

While my mother and father were discussing the content of the letter, I could only be quiet.

'Why was I chosen' my heart felt heavy and my mind is full of questions.

'WHY I WAS CHOSEN'

I came out of my reverie when I saw my gender written in the letter.

NAME: ISAGI YOICHI
GENDER: MALE

"ARKHHH" I exclaimed in shock and fell off the chair.

"OH my lovely daughter!! Are you okay" my mom ran to me and help me up. She noticed something that surprises me.

"Ahhh dear, why didn't you change the gender of our daughter in her birth certificate" my mother asked my father who only smiled lopsidedly.

"Hehe, I forgot" he said while scratching his cheek which didn't itch.

Then my parents started arguing while I've been thinking about my life after this.