40

Opening up her eyes, Kasie shifted in her bed as her body told her it was time to wake up

Opening up her eyes, Kasie shifted in her bed as her body told her it was time to wake up. Over the past couple years, her body was literally programmed to wake up at 4am on the dot. It didn't matter if she went to sleep at 3:55, she'd wake up at 4am regardless.

Luckily, she'd learned how to balance her lack luster sleep schedule by getting in a mid-day nap whenever she could, depending on how she was feeling. Or, in order to combat her sleepiness, just getting in some coffee or energy drinks-- sometimes both.

Trying to pull herself up, she frowned once she felt Jayson's grip on her body tighten as he buried his face deeper into her neck. Kasie was laying on her back, with Jayson attached to her side, his arm and leg sprawled across her body making it hard for her to move; but not impossible.

Slowly moving her body from underneath him, replacing herself with pillows she smiled triumphantly as she was able to completely and successfully pull herself from underneath him without waking him up.

Now it was time to get her day started. Moving into the bathroom, she turned on the shower water to her desired temperature using the tablet before getting ready to do her skin care.

Grabbing a cotton pad she wiped down her face with alcohol-free Witch Hazel, just to degrease and clean before going in with another cotton pad using Micellar water to remove any makeup that had potentially been left over from before, nodding in satisfaction when there was no left over residue.

Grabbing her toothbrush and toothpaste, she brushed her teeth, tongue, and used a lip scrub before taking off her clothes, tossing them in the laundry chute and hoping in the shower, taking a quick 15-minute one since she was about to go do a workout in the gym anyways.

Getting out the shower, drying off and moisturizing her skin, she wrapped her towel around her chest and prepared to wash her face with her cleanser. After she finished, she went into her closet, grabbing a pair of athletic leggings and a sports bra and grabbing a pair of socks before grabbing her phone and heading downstairs and into the kitchen.

Going into the pantry she reached and grabbed her pre-workout, mixing it with some water, gulping it down before heading into her basement to start up.

Making sure to close the doors properly, she connected her phone to her speaker and bopped her head as First Day Out by Tee Grizzley ft. Meek Mill came through the speakers. She turned it up before she started with her dynamic stretches. Today was going to be a back and arms focused day, and due to her time out of the gym, it'd also be a 'till failure' type of day.

Starting her actual workout at 5am on the dot, it went on for three hours since the pre-workout gave her an extra extra boost of energy and see ended up doing cardio and core as well.

Heading back upstairs to her room, she took another shower, which helped her relax as her 'soft glow' playlist. Getting out and conducting her fresh out the shower routine, she sprayed on her Choco musk perfume along with the perfume oil before doing a light beat and getting dressed.