💕

HAILIE GREY:
It's been two long months since me and my
mom moved to Hawaii. So far, we have furnished an entire house, found a school for me and rescued a golden labrador we named Brodie.The house we bought is beautiful, it's a small white family home with large windows and a white wooden porch. The garden is engulfed in buttery sunshine.Tropical shrubs surround the house and a few palm trees shade the garden.The lawn is a lime green colour with a stone path that leads to the steep white porch steps.

Today, is a monday morning and it is also my first day of my new school.I've got to admit i'm not exited but at least i'm not dreading it. I pulled the teal blue and pink flowered covers off my legs and stepped out of bed. My room is the smallest in the house so it's stuffy and hot. I reached over to pull open my huge glass window. "Much better," I whispered to myself sighing, then I turned and opened my white closet. I carefully pulled out some blue denim shorts, white converse and a white and blue flowered halter top. As I got dressed I noticed a pair of sapphire earrings on my dresser. My mom must of left them there for me to wear today, I thought. So I slipped them into my ears and ran down the stairs to get breakfast.
My mom was already there and waiting.

"Hi honey, I made your favourite, blueberry pankakes,"she told me as she assessed my outfit. "Make sure you wear a hat with that," mom commanded,"oh and put some sunscreen on I don't want you to burn on your first day."
"OK mom," I responded taking a bite of my pancake."Thanks for the breakfast,"I smiled. Once I had finished my food I ran upstairs brushed my teeth, brushed my light brown hair, put some sunscreen on and grabbed my blue hat and bag and then I left."Bye mom!" I called.
"Bye sweetie, good luck!"mom yelled from the top of the stairs. I was surprised she wasn't trying to take a photo of me every five seconds like most american moms do but anyway I let out a sigh and closed the tall wooden door that had six small windows imbedded into it.

The school,