- Byler Chapter One -

~ No Smut - light fluff ~

"Mike!" Will called out from Vecna's layer. He turned and saw Mike levitating. "MIKE!" Will screamed loudly as he ran towards Vecna slicing him in the back with a shard of glass. Mike's body then fell onto the cold bloody ground, still shaking from being so scared. "W-will?! WILL!?!" Mike yelled louder than Will had ever heard him. "It's okay, I'm here." Will held his hand for the first time in forever. The two boys helped each other up and looked around. "Where is he.." Mike stuttered still in horror. "What did he make you see." Will whispered looking Mike in the eyes. "All my favorite memories." Mike mumbled. "He made me see them all flash before my eyes, I was- so, so scared.. will.." Mike said falling to the ground and bursting into tears. Will sat down and held him for a minute, waiting for him to calm down. Slowly an entrance back to Hawkins appeared. "Mike, quickly." Will carried mike as he laid in shock that will was so unbelievably strong. They both ran through the entrance and looked around to see that they were back at the arcade, except it was night.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Will said looking at Mike. "Well.. I think I did get hurt a little." Mike said quietly as he rolled up his sleeves to show an open wound that was huge and blood gushing out. "MIKE!" Will yelled as he grabbed a med kit from his desk. Will then wrapped the wound in a bandage. "Too tight?" Will asked looking up at Mike as he winced in reply. "It has to be tight.." Will said continuing to wrap the bandage around Mikes arm. "Thanks will.." Mike said as he laid down in will's bed. "Do you want to sleep?" Will said getting up and putting the med kit away. "No.." Mike said as he motioned for will to come lay down. "Then what do you want?" will asked. "I just want to lay here with you.." Mike whispered.

The two boys were laying in the bed holding onto each other tightly. Will had woken up and looked at Mike laying asleep holding onto his waist. Will blushed lightly and caressed his cheek. "W-will?" Mike mumbled moving around a little. "Yea?" Will replied moving his hand quickly. "No." Mike said as he grabbed will's wrist. Will looked in confusion. "Keep it there." he said placing Will's hand back on his cheekbone. Mike took his hand and placed it on wills lips rubbing his thumb against his lower lip. "M-mike you're making me.." Will mumbled. "Making you what?" Mike responded smirking. Will turned his back towards mike. "Will..." Mike said dragging out the L, and grabbing his waist pulling will towards him. 

"Guys, me and argyle are-" Jonathan walked in and will and mike separated quickly. Jonathan froze and walked out. "We better go-" Will said quickly. "Yeah.." Mike responded as they both got up and dressed. "Morning boys." Joyce said placing waffles on the table. "So glad you could stay the night, mike." Joyce smiled and sat down. Jonathan sat in awkwardness. "Uh me and argyle are going out." Jonathan said quickly as he left in a rush. "Okay then.." Joyce mumbled and ate.  "You boys should go see a movie!" Joyce exclaimed. "Yeah, we should." Will said. "Sounds good, lets go." Mike said getting up and grabbing wills arm. "Oh now? O-okay!" Will said nervously. 

"Will, isn't this great?" Mike said turning to will and seeing him sitting with his eyes in the back of his head. "W-will?!" Mike yelled as he grabbed him and carried him outside of the theater. "N-no, not- not again.." Mike mumbled trying to wake will up. "His favorite song... should i stay or should i go?... where is a music player! I NEED MUSIC!" Mike yelled looking for something. Suddenly he heard a clock chime. "No.. no, no, no, no, NO! NOOO!" Mike screamed as the movie theater slowly turned into the upside down and will was gone. "WILL?! WILL!!!!?" Mike screamed running around to find him.

"You won't see him here, Michael." Vecna's voice echoed. "Leave him alone! Take me instead." Mike stepping away from Vecna. "Oh I'll take you, but I'll also take him too." Vecna walked slowly towards Mike. "You don't have to do this." Mike stuttering. "Actually, I do." Vecna said snapping and taking Mike to his layer once again. Mike looked and saw will tied up and whimpering. "WILL!" Mike yelled trying to run toward him. "not so soon." Vecna said lifting Mike above the ground and making him watch as Vecna walked up to will and started just like he did to mike. "STOP! WILL! WILL PLEASE NO!" Mike yelled. "You're yelling won't stop it, it's just noise after all." Vecna responded putting his hand above will's head and will's mouth opened. "YOU PIECE OF SH!T!" Mike screamed so loud it shook the ground. "LET HIM GO I SAID!" Mike fell to the ground and grabbed a shard of glass. "TAKE THIS YOU PIECE OF SH!T." Mike yelled slicing Vecna's neck making his fall and will's body also fall to the ground. "WILL!" Mike yelled dragging his body away from Vecna. "Will.. Will. Will?!" Mike mumbled holding him tightly. "Please wake up." Mike shuddered.

"Will..?" Mike whispered holding onto will tightly. There was a dull silence in the air, it was so quiet yet still loud. Still so overwhelming. "Will, please.." Mike mumbled trying not to break into tears as he held the one person who kept him alive. If it wasn't for will, he wouldn't have made it. Will body laid there with an emptiness unlike any other. What once was a boy full of joy and laughter is now just... gone.

967 words!

Comment ideas for Byler or anything else! < 3