41

"I'm thinking we should leave that night, so we can have the full day of the twentieth, and then go from there

"I'm thinking we should leave that night, so we can have the full day of the twentieth, and then go from there." Kasie suggested as she scrolled through her computer, speaking to Brandy who sat across from her.

They were currently planning a small vacation for after All-Star break to Cabo San Lucas, and since the trip wouldn't be long, they had to plan everything out that they wanted to get done before they returned.

The plan so far was to fly out of Salt Lake City, where All-Star 2023 was being held this year, and take the three hour flight to Cabo either in the morning or night after the game.

"What time would we get there? You think the plane have enough seats?" Brandy asked, crossing out the morning after option on her notepad and rewriting it to the night after.

"Yeah, it'll be what? Thirteen of us?" She counted off the people that were set to come with them. It was just Jayson's close family and people, the usual.

"Yeah." Brandy nodded.

"Everyone'll fit then, it's just a matter of everyone being on the same page." Kasie shrugged, texting Jordan to book the flight for the designated times.

"I'll make sure they're straight; there shouldn't be too much commotion honestly." Brandy chuckled.

"I'll trust you on that one. But I booked the flight with multiple rooms, couches, and all that since it'll be late. The plane will be on standby but the plan is to get there no later than 8pm so we can at least get to the house before 12." Kasie explained.

"Sounds good. And we're coming back when the 23rd, you think?"

"Most likely, but I'll ask him and let you know for sure." Kasie sighed, looking at her Apple watch seeing that it was 6pm.

"Okay." Brandy nodded, closing her laptop. They'd been at this for a couple hours, just working out the finer details and it was finally complete, thankfully. "Is he feeling any better?" She asked, referring to Jayson who had come over with a recent illness which made him miss the past two games.

"Yeah. He should play against Detroit on Wednesday. He's not stuffy anymore and his temperature has gone down so, I'd say everything is going smoothly." Kasie nodded, putting her things in her bookbag.

"He's been a big baby, hasn't he?" Brandy laughed.

"Oh my gosh, yes!" Kasie groaned, laughing as well. "Like he's usually clingy, but it was definitely on a whole other level this time-- not that I'm complaining; it was cute." She shrugged.

They spoke for a bit longer before Kasie hopped into her neon pink G-wagon that Jayson got her for Christmas as another addition to her neon car collection. Although she never thought she would go with a neon pink... she was slowly but surely falling in love with the color, and the nicely balanced neon pink and black interior.