Welcome

Hello?...Welcome?...God i'm never good with intro's but HI.

My name is irrelevant as i'm trying to stay as discrete as possible in the hope that no one I actually know will read this but lets call myself CeCe and this is an iNsight into my wonderful life (note sarcasm AND the cleverly placed pun).

I thought of actually physically buying a journal for this but that would require me to actually take effort in writing it, one thing to know about me is I am incredibly lazy af. A few other things which would be relevant for you to know;

1. I am a girl so there's most likely going to be typical girl related topics that will arise in this like boys, bitches and just you know the general things most girls complain about.

2. My names not actually CeCe as I said before but I could never write about my ridiculously embarrassing life if I was doing so under my REAL name now could I? (plus this secret name thing makes this whole thing kinda more interesting)

3. This is basically a 'private' diary where I will rant on and on about my annoying teenage life and trust me there is a lot to moan on about.

with me being a teenager there is plenty to rant about and loads of stuff which pisses me off, that gave me this idea, why not write it out on the internet for loads of other people to see and either agree or disagree with. Giving that I know im not going to try really hard to get this noticed its just something that I simply will take joy over but in the off chance that someone out there actually will read this HELLO and welcome to my incredibly boring yet embarrassing life.

CeCe ;)

xx