Ep1

https://youtu.be/XVSWfOt892k

???: What did you just do you freak?!
???: I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you

Heeseung walks towards the voices, curious as to what's happening. He sees a cute boy being pushed against the lockers by some ugly guy tryna act all cool.

???: I don't want to get infected by your disgusting germs!

The ugly guy yells and smacks the cute boy on the head. Heeseung runs towards them. He doesn't understand why but he's furious at the ugly jerk and feels a strong need to protect the cute boy. Heeseung pushes the jerk a little too hard, not aware of how strong he gets when he's angry. The jerk stumbles back and trips over his own feet, causing him to fall over. Heeseung glares at him till he clicks his tongue and walks away, too scared to get into a fight.
Heeseung turns around to the cute boy and checks him for any serious injuries.

Heeseung: Are you ok?

The cute boy just nods and wipes a tear that escaped his beautiful big eyes. Heeseung immediately hugs him, still confused as to why he feels he needs to protect the cutie pie.

???: Thanks for helping me...
Hee: You can just call me Heeseung

The boy nods.

Hee: What's your name?
???: Jake

Heeseung smiles warmly at him and wipes his tears.

Hee: Why was that guy being such an ass?

Jake bites his lip and looks away.

Jake: You seem really nice but if I tell you then you'll run away from me too.

Jake sniffs and wipes his tears.
Heeseung feels as if he's been stabbed in the heart by Jake's cuteness.

Hee: I promise I won't run away

Jake hesitates for a second.

Jake: It's cause I'm....I...like boys....

Heeseung blinks.

Hee: So?
Jake: What do you mean 'so'?
Hee: I don't see what's wrong with that.

Jake looks confused and relieved.

Jake: Really?

Heeseung nods. Jake smiles like the sunshine he is, stabbing Heeseung in the heart once again.

Jake: So you're not gonna run away?
Hee: Nope. Wanna be friends?

Jake's eyes light up with joy.

Jake: YES PLEASE!

Jake hugs Heeseung and Heeseung feels as if a part of him is missing when Jake pulls away.

Jake: Is it too soon to ask if we can be besties? Ah! Nevermind! It's too soon. Sorry! I didn't mean to weird you out!
Hee: You didn't weird me out, bestie.

Heeseung winks at Jake and Jake smiles as if he's the happiest person alive.