Darlings with brown hair

A/N- The first chapter of the story, I don't remember parts of this episode, but it's not supposed to be like the episode so I guess that's a good thing 

Tom is standing in front of Echo Creek nervously wondering if this was even a good idea. Star had broken up with him because of his anger problems but Tom didn't want to let go. He wanted to hang on to the last bit of hope for their relationship even if it didn't exist. He let out a final sigh and stepped into the school looking for Stars class. When he found it he walked up to Star's desk excluding the stares from her classmates. He cleared his throat to get Star's attention and when she looked at him he held out a rose.

"Would you, Star butterfly, be my date to the blood moon ball?".

Star looked at him with a clear unamused look on her face. " Can we talk about this after class Tom?" Tom nodded and left the class catching a glimpse of the guy sitting next to Star. 

After class Star walked out of the school without Marco because he had to get some stuff. When she walked outside she instantly noticed Tom's carriage since it stood out too much. She hurried "Tom," she said not wanting to converse or deal with her ex today.

"Ah, Starship, your class is over?" Tom then stands up and gives Star a rose that's on fire "Anyway... As I said, earlier will you go to the blood moon ball with me?" Star sighed she was wishing Tom would move on and find someone that could care for him. "Tom we broke up for a reason and I'm not keen on the idea of going to a ball with my ex," Star said, making an effort not to hurt the demon's feelings but it seemed like Tom wasn't going to give up just yet. 

"If this is about the anger issues I've been taking anger management" Star sighed.

"No Tom I just don't think we're a good match, if you just stop-" Star stopped talking and noticed a bunny next to Tom "Whose this Cutie!!!" Tom picked up the Bunny "This is Marshmallow she's been helping me out with my anger management" Star moves her hand forward to pet the bunny but gets interrupted when someone breaks Tom's hand into two "OW, what the heck" Tom's eyes started turning red

"Stay away from Star" Star grabbed Marco before anything bad could happen. Tom was about to set something on fire when suddenly his anger management coach came and started easing him. 

When Tom finally calmed down he went up to Star and Marco. He held out a hand for Marco to shake but Marco stood in defense.

"Marco this is Tom, my ex-boyfriend" Marco put his hands down still unsure about the demon "The one with anger issues? That you constantly complain about" Star nodded. "So what does he want?" Tom cleared his throat, catching the duo's attention. "As I was saying" Tom pulled out a bell "Use this when you're ready for the ball" Tom then opened up a portal with his flames and left. 

Star sighed and was about to walk away when flames came back "Just in case you lose that bell" Tom then finally disappeared.

"Let's go home, Marco" 

~~~~~~~~~~~𝐀𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOU WANT ME TO WHAT!?"

Marco entered Star's room as she happily skipped into it proud of her plan. "You'll go instead of me to the blood moon ball" Star skimmed her closet looking at the outfits she had. "Star I can't go he remembers me from earlier he's gonna kill me once he sees me instead of you"

"That's why you're going in disguise silly" Star rolled her eyes at Marco's dumb question, "Now let's see" she pulled two dresses out of her closet and put them in front of Marco. "Would you rather dress left or right?" Marco grumbled and flopped onto Star's bed "I hate your dumb plan and it's probably going to be the reason I die, but I guess the one on the right is ok" Star giggled. "Now you get some beauty sleep you'll need lots of rest to look pretty"