Chapter 1

(A/N NOTE: it also has a bit of Korean but i wrote the meaning in brackets)

* A/N Pov *

*FLASH BACK*

"okay next?" Park Jin-young said a person comes and bows "hello, i'm Park Jin-young and please start your singing or rapping" he said while looking at the person...

*FOUR YEARS LATER*

"올해의 우승자는... 스트레이 키즈 (the winner of this year is...straykids)!" the mc said and everyone got up to take there award from the stage "say something, lee know" Bang Chan said but ended up himself giving the speech "uuh...우리와 함께있어 주신 JYP와 회원들에게 감사드립니다. . . 감사합니다( thank you stay, JYP, and my members for staying with us...thank you) !" Bang Chan said while bowing all the members bowed and left the stage

later when it finished all of them were in a car "that was fun" chan said "yes hyung" felix said "hey y/n" lee know said but realised y/n was sleeping his head was moving left and right so felix kept y/n's head on his sholder "ooh~" everybody teased felix for being romantic "were friends!" felix deffended "알았어 알았어,하지만 정말로, 당신은 그를 좋아합니까 (okay okay but really, do you like him) ?" IN asked felix felix opend his mouth to say but y/n opend his eyes and said cutely "did we reach?" felix looked away "no not yet" hyunjin said chuckling "we will stay at a hotel" the driver said "oh okay" y/n said few minutes later they reached y/n got out first and streached his hands and said "we finally reached~" they went inside and to there rooms "오, 펠릭스 우리는 방을 공유하고 있습니다 (oh, felix we are sharing the room)" Han said while pointing to the room infront of him and felix came inside with han "Y/N 우리는 방을 공유하고 있습니다! (y/n we are sharing a room!)" Changbin said to y/n "정말로? (really?)" y/n said and runing towards changbin and went inside without noticing felix watching them...

*Y/N POV*

me and changbin hyung came inside i quickly started a V live "hello stay~" i said while looking at the camera "helllo!" changbin hyung said comming from behind me "why did you on a V live?" changbin hyung asked me and i replied "i got bored" i said "aah~" changbin hyung said i chuckled "cute" he said wispering which was audible to camera " uuh...changbin hyung, will you teach me and stay some korean words?" i asked he nodded and sat beside me and said"say 날 바람둥이하고 싶어 (i want you to flirt with me)" i repeated him and he suddunly came infront of me not making the camera see what we were doing " what are you doing hyung?" i asked him feeling his breath and there was few inches between us both suddunly there was a knock on the door changbin hyung got up and went to open the door "우와~ 펠릭스가 왔어요 (woah~ felix is here)" chang bin said i looked at the door and saw him chand bin came and sat next to me

*A/N POV*

"Repeate after me 안녕하세요 (hello)" changbin said looking at y/n "aish i know that hyung" y/n said pouting " okay then say this 당신을 좋아해요 ( i like you)" changbin said but before y/n could say anything felix who was sitting next to him said "y/n  lets go outside?" y/n looked at him and said "how about...you both be together and ill be with stay?" y/n looked at both of them who were looking at eatchother "alright" changbin said "okay ill go downfor a walk with stay" y/n said looking at them "what if somthing happens?" felix said "i have a phone and you can do a Vlive as well" y/n said smiling at felix he smiles and caress y/n's hair and said "alright bye" "bye!" y/n replied and went after telling the maneger.

*Y/N POV*

"alright stay we are going for a 걷다 (walk) now" i say then i tried to read comments "do you know korean?"  "uum..not really, im still learning korean" i answer the comment and smiled "oh! felix started a Vlive"  "really? let me see" i said and cheacked it "oh! it is true" 

"y/n is here? wait let me get 예쁜(pretty)" felix said in Vlive

made me laugh "y/n laughed?" he said after reading a comment and smiles but tried to hide it

"anyway stays i-" i got cut off by a sasaeng fan almost running over me "당신은 화가 났거나 당신이 나를 거의 뛰어 넘을 뻔했습니다! (are you mad or something you almost ran over me!)" i rapped in anger looking at the direction of where the car went "aish

"anyway stays i-" i got cut off by a sasaeng fan almost running over me "당신은 화가 났거나 당신이 나를 거의 뛰어 넘을 뻔했습니다! (are you mad or something you almost ran over me!)" i rapped in anger looking at the direction of where the car went "aish..." i said looking back at the camera and said "i guess ill go back to the hotel bye~" cutting the live and going back to the hotel.