𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈Mahalia Reign Clark22 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈
Mahalia Reign Clark
22 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

—————————— ♥ ——————————

Mahalia tried her best to hold in her laugh as she watched Mynazja struggle to chase after Yaseer. Her lips formed into a pout as she stood in the middle of the playground with her head down.

Mahalia shook her head, knowing all too well the game that her daughter was playing. She was a very intelligent little girl who knew how to get her way.

Yaseer stopped running, his face transforming into a look of concern as he walked over to the little girl. "I'm sorry, princess. We don't have ta' play nomore." He told her and just as he got close enough to her, Nazja began giggling before tagging him.

"Got youuu!" She squealed before running off. Her little beads that rested at the ends of her neat braids clacked all over the place at her movements.

Yaseer held a straight face before huffing and chasing her around a little longer. It wasn't until Mynazja decided she was tired and done playing that she went over to her mom and Yaseer followed behind her.

"She get that from you, yo." Yaseer shook his head.

"Get what from me?" Mahalia raised her eyebrows in confusion as she allowed Nazja to sip from her water bottle.

"That fakin' that she jus' did when we was playing." Yaseer chuckled and Mahalia shook her head no.

"Boy I do not do that. She taught herself that." Mahalia laughed. Mynazja really had her own personality. Some things she got from her mom, but other than that, she was truly her own little person.

"Stop fraudin' Hali. The other day you tried ta' fake pretend like you was mad at me jus' so I could come see you an' kiss up ta' you." He reflected back on the day he went up to Mahalia's job with Jamaican food just so she could stop being "mad" at him.

She claimed he pissed her off because he went to get food without her, knowing she wanted to try this new Jamaican spot down west on Chestnut street.

"Noo, I was actually upset Yaseer. You knew I wanted us both to go together." She fake pouted. She knew he was right though, she wasn't truly mad. She just wanted to get her way which she knew she would when it came to him.

"You right, baby. Next time I'm gon' make sure you by my side, ard?" He told her before kissing her cheek and she couldn't help the smile that was on her face.

Honestly, Mahalia never expected to be so comfortable with anyone, let alone a man, so soon. It had been a couple weeks since their well-needed talk and Mahalia couldn't lie and say she didn't feel like the most special girl in the world.