𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾.

       PREVIOUSLY ON ESCAPE THE NIGHT

PREVIOUSLY ON ESCAPE THE NIGHT ... the heroes venture into the Arabian exhibit to free a genie. They outsmart the enemy, but the magic holding MatPat fades. A wish is granted, but the outcome remains to be seen.

"OKAY, LET'S DO IT." Vivienne spoke, holding the key she recently achieved. Vivienne put the key into the lock, resulting in a pirate flag unleashing from the ceiling—and loud pirates. The pirates came through the door with curtains, the leader appeared to be a man with a beard. "ROUND THEM UP!" The leader ordered. "Come on, let's go!" Joey calls, "Oh my god, running again!" Vivienne complains. "My feet are tired!" Rosanna adds.

Bretman: Bitch, we on some pirate shit.

"Run, you little babies!" One pirate teased as they chase after the group. "Hide, you guys!" Vivienne yells as they run into a room. "I smell em! You cowards come out and fight!" A feminine pirate yells. "Show yourself!" A male pirate adds. "They're working for the traitorous bitch!" The leader yelled. "Aye, aye, captain!"

Rosanna: these pirates, they're not friendly.

"I see them out there, come on!" The leader exclaims, the pirates all exit the room.

Vivienne: they also don't have the best sight...

Alex: these pirates are also so mad, what's their problem?