The truth revealed?!

Normal - English
Bold - Chinese
Italics - thoughts
Underlined - Spanish

F/n = father's name
M/n = mothers name
B/n = brother's name
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Peering around the corner, you seen your parents whispering. Which you found odd since you never remembered seeing them in the kitchen whispering.

"I'm telling you, she could be a curse!" You heard your mother quietly exclaim.

'A curse?' You thought with a puzzled look on your face.

"How? Just because of her hair? That's, if anything, the most idiotic thing you've ever assumed!" You father quietly exclaimed back defending you.

"Having snow white hair is not normal, f/n. No one in our family has purely white hair!" Your mom argued.

It finally hit you. They were talking about you. They were arguing about you.

"I know, m/n. But it's what makes y/n unique." You dad argued back.

'Mom thought I was a curse?' You thought. Your breath hitched and you felt your heart aching. Your throat suddenly started to burn, as you fought back your tears that were about to fall out any moment. You felt like even if you barely blinked they'd start pouring out.

You couldn't believe it. All this time your mother, the woman who you had known your entire life and trusted. The woman who had given you comfort, and happiness, had been thinking and talking badly about you. Let alone called you a curse.

"No matter what you say, she has always, and always will be, our daughter. She is only nine, m/n. Nine fucking years old, and you speak so badly of her. You can't choose what traits or, genes, or what you look like, and yet you still criticize her for something she didn't choose." F/n defended angrily.

"She is no daughter of mine, f/n. Y/n is a curse. And she will always be a curse in my eyes." Your mother said sternly.

You hadn't noticed your tears falling till you blinked and felt wetness around for eyes and face. You felt so angry at her.

Once again, the scene changed. Now you were at the park across from Dre's apartment.

You looked and saw you and your brother play and run around while you're parents watched.

After a bit, b/n walked up to your dad and talked to him. Your dad gave a nod and turned to your mother, and said something. She gave a nod back and continued to watch you play around.