A! reader x elliot

Reader pov:

You stroll in to the house as your feet drag in your wake. You sit down and take off the old muddy boots. As you pull them off you hear foot step get closer. You see Elliot pop his head in the room.

"Oh love, are you ok love? Oh my!" He says In a worried tone.

I stare at his eyes as they look like running wolf's.

"Me? im fine! Just muddy as all with the rain." I say trying to comfort him.

He rushes over and hugs me. I get shocked by him holding me.

"Hunny I missed so much. I missed my love so so much. You are world my stars my favorite thing! My pen to paper my bird to the nest, my A to my + my soap to my water. Your my everything love my EVERYTHING! I thought I lost that! I thought I lost YOU." He cried out to my chest.

I looked at him shocked. Why is he worried so much? Why is like this right now? It was like only two hours?? What's wrong with him?

"Elliot why are you so worried? I was out not to long?" I say in a funky tone of voice.

"NOT TO LONG?" THE CLOCKED HAS TICKED AND TICKED! NOTHING. ITS BEEN HOURS OF FEAR AND WORRY! I WAS SO WORRIED WHERE YOU WERE ITS BEEN 9 HOURS." He yelp out loudly.

I thought..it's just two? 9 hours I left with out a note of where I was. Oh my yoba. I was out that long.

"I'm sorry love! I thought it was like 2! Oh my yoba, I'm so so sorry! I'm so sorry! It's ok I'm here now." I yelled out.

He held on tightly as he cried in my chest. I petted his head while comforting him.

He looked at me with his sad eyes then smiled ear to ear showing his teeth. I simply lean over and kiss him on the forehead. His face turns so red it looks like he will turn in to a rose.

Oh how I love him~! He is the most important in my life. I love him so much. I want to stay like this forever!

"May we take a walk to the bedroom and go in to a deep sleep with each other in our arms while feel the warmth one of other?" He said to me while looking at my face.

"Yes eli of course..!" I say in dry tried voice.

His face lights up like the sun. He swoops me and walks to our room. I wiggle in to him to feel him. I smell his  fruity smelly. It's smells like star fruit and grapes maybe even blueberries! He looks likes a the type of guy who just wants to buy you flowers and sweets!.

He creaks out the door to our room. He steps in and walks to our double person bed. He gently lays down on our soft bed.

He hops in next to me. He grabs on to me. He pulls me closer to him so close I feel my body next to his. He moves his legs to be in-between mind. He spoons me while grinning ear to eat still. He pulls closer and closer and closer.

Till I'm basically a part of him. He holds me with his warm hands grabbing me. He kisses the back of my head. I can feel his breath on my head.

He slowly un-grips me and calms down his breathing. He fell asleep with him still cuddling me.

I feel safe in his arms, I feel like a free person truly free. Nothing to cry or feel bad over. I feel true comfort I know it. This is the feeling ever! I love it.

Like how I love him, I love him tons! I wish only goods thing to him. He is my only love! I love him so so much! I Love him mover then anything!

"I love you, good night" I whisper to him as he dreams off.

It was time for me to hit the hay and sleep. Good night love I think to my self. As I fall in to sleep.

(708 words sorry for any spelling mistakes)