1!

why always quiet places have so loud answers? I have always wondered what if? what beyond? what after... this life or this place or .... us.

mysteries, secrets and the dark has always acquired me and most part of my mind. My 75% of consciousness is always occupied by such weird questions which clearly don't have any sort of answers but what I do know is that if i start searching for those answers my life would be upside down.

there are voices in my head that sometimes pushes me to the edge where I can't help but wander to places where nobody should even lay their eyes. I don't know why but my mind always linger on them and I somehow feel that it's my responsibility to find those answers. maybe I am responsible for finding those answers or maybe not. I somehow feel drawn towards such things maybe i shkuld listen to my grandma. She always tells me about her stories about the evil and their evil deeds. She says, " if you ever come across him, RUN.". But i somehow feel why address the evil as "him"? How do we know it's him or her when in literal life we never saw them!? How can it not be a "SHE"? What if she ever comes infront me, standing in one piece and i never realise what is she? Who is she? From where is she?
There's so much more to just, find out! There's no way it's a he or she or whatever but what i do understand that the stories my grandma used to tell me they aren't just stories. And i am freaking certain about it!