1

"Gah.."
Felix sighed as she skipped yet another question. The test she was taking was leaving her flummoxed. There was much she didn't understand. Fortunately, this was just the written test. But all the same, she didn't want to fail.
She rubbed out an answer she had put earlier and held her head in her hands.
*C'mon Felix, its just words on paper* she reassured herself. Her golden brown hair fell loosely over her right shoulder, partially obscuring the test paper.
*you have to do this. You CAN do this. You NEED to get into that school.*
She breathed out slowly, calming herself as she did. Looking to the clock, she still had a good half hour left.
*let's do this!*

~le time skip~ (~'3')~

Felix looked up in wonder at the building before her. It was painted pure white, with coloured windows every where and three tall towers that seemed to touch the clouds. And infront of it all was a iron gate, wide open for new students.
"lorencia school of music and performance.."
Felix mumbled to herself, reading the cursive writing engraved on the gate. She squealed and jumped up in excitement. This school was a prestigious school known for raising great musicians, using unique methods.
"I DID IT!!"
Felix yelled, overjoyed by the thought of going to school there. Only the very best get in, since scholarships were very rare.
Felix was wearing the full deal of uniform too, a white blazer with golden accents, which seemed to match the school building, a pale pink cotton blouse and a red tie with a clip in the shape of a treble clef. Because of her petite physique, the blouse hung loosely over half of Felix's black and gold skirt. She also wore white shorts underneath her skirt, just to be safe. On her feet was knee high white socks with a gold stripe and shiny black pumps.
She felt already like a student of the school with all her gear, even though the entrance ceremony was still to come.
And so, with a spring in each step, she set off to find the main hall for the ceremony.
~~~~~