A Modded Ferrari

I was at the Convention, the biggest underground street racing scene in all of the West Coast. Tonight's cars were all the usuals. Some nice builds here and there. But nothing was as beautiful as my LFA. My friend Luke continues blabbering, "So, I saw this girl with a Fiero, and I was like 'Girl, you have bad opinions.' She was like 'Excuse me?' Like what?"

Suddenly I meet eyes with a girl. Her amber eyes looking into mine. I feel time slowing down. And then I look at her car. A Ferrari 328. I felt my heart ripping right through my chest. Time becomes normal as I leave Luke's side. She and I still have eye contact when I walk over to her.

"Hey nice car.", I said. "Thanks.", she replied. "Just finished putting a turbo in her." "Is this the 308 or the 328?", I asked. "The 308 GTB.", she answered. Damn, I was wrong. "So whatcha upto at the Convention?", she asked me. "I mean I don't see a car." "Oh nothing. Just enjoying it. What about you?", I continued. She said, "I heard there was a new racer in town. Well, I've like to race them."

As she was talking, I was mesmerized by her shiny brown hair. The way she flaunts it. My heart was melting for my supposed true love. That's when I realized she was talking about me. "They drive in a literal 'Shadow' colored Lexus LFA. That's strange to me.", she said. By the time we were done talking, we had spent two hours getting to know each other. We had grown closer after that. My phone rang and after receiving it, my heart dropped. My father had passed away.