Chapter 1.

It was a another monday morning.Jisung was sitting in class together with his best friend Felix.He was just waiting for the clock to finish his circle ticking away so he could finally go to lunch.Finally the bell struck leading the whole classroom being suddenly loud as every single student got out of classroom fastly,leaving the whole classroom empty.

Jisung and Felix were one of the last ones to leave the classroom.As they got out of the classroom they struck up a conversation,while going to their lockers to leave their books and hurry up so they could grab lunch.

The boys finally arrived at the lockers,leaving their books inside and locking their lockers in complete silence.They hurryed up down the hallway so the could finally get their lunch that they have been craving for.

Jisung once again struck up a conversation with Felix. ,,Man I seriously need to get a job,I really badly want to get one so I could pay for the college education I wanted. ",Jisung spoke with dedication that can be heard in his voice. ,,Don't your parenrs have enough money to send you to a comunity college or something?" Felix asked raising and eyebrow.

,,Yeah,but,don't ge tme wrong,I am very grateful for them wanting to pay for my comunity college.But I really want to try to save up for the college of my dreams." Jisung spoke in a sad tone. ,,It's okay Jisung,I am sure you will find a job",Felix said assuringly while patting his friend on the back.

The two boys finally arrived at the place where they get lunch.They went in the line and standed there for a while,when it finally got to their turn.As they got their lunch they happily went to one of the lunch tables to place their food,so they could finally eat,but also meet their two other friends Seungmin and Jeongin.

But as they were walking near a table ,,BAM",Jisung suddenly fell on the floor,which leaded to him getting covered in his lunch.He looked up and saw..Minho.His so called enemy and his senior in this highschool.He always held a grudge against Jisung,because of that one time where he embarrassed him accidentaly.Even though Jisung apologised a milion times and tried being on good terms with him,Minho never forgave him.

Jisung just stared blankly at Minho.While everyone around him was staring,snickering and laughing at him,while the brown haired boy just smirked at Jisung.Suddenly Jisungs blank stare turned into a glare.With the help of Felix he got up,brushing off a bit of the food of him.He grabbed the tray carefully,which still had a bit of food on it and slamed it into Minho's face,wiping the smirk off of him.

,,Listen Minho,I don't know what your deal is anymore,but.Leave me the fuck alone.I am done with your bullshit." Jisung said a bit teary eyed and his hands shaking knowing that he might have a panic attack.Everyone was still staring at Jisung,pointing at him,laughing.Jisung ran out of the room and into the boys bathroom with Felix following behind him.

Jisung started crying and shaking,just feeling lost.Felix just hugged him tightly patting his head while holding him.
,,It's okay Ji,it's okay..Let it all out,everything is gonna be alright,I am here for you." Felix said in a low and comforting voice.After about 15 minutes Jisung calmed down.He got out of Felix's grasp. ,,Thank you so much Felix you don't know how much you helped me." Jisung said,very much relaxed. ,,Anything for you Ji,we aren't best friends for nothing after all." Felix said smilling happily.

,,Should we go eat now?I mean,we can still share my lunch,plus we need to meet up with Jeongin and Seungmin",Felix said. ,, Yeah,your rig-",just before Jisung could finish his sentence the bell rang. ,,Shit." Jisung said. ,,Well seems like we are both gonna starve till the rest of the day until our classes finish." Felix said laughing. ,,I guess so,but,let's go get our books now,I really don't want to be late at mr.Shangs class.." Jisung said poking his elbow into Felix's shoulder.Felix just nodded because he really didn't have anything to say.