❤️ Feelings ❤️

*-First person-*                              My name is Y/n Y/l/n. I am best friends with Judd Birch. We have been friends since we were 5.  We are now 15. I'm starting to develop feelings for him..

                           *-Second person-*
"Y/N WAKE UP BEFORE YOU MISS THE BUS!!" "YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES TO GET READY!" Your mother yells. You get up and go into your closet and pick out your clothes :

 You get up and go into your closet and pick out your clothes :

You walk into the bathroom and do your hair. You do a (favorite hair style). Then you do your make up:

You get your stuff and hug your mom goodbye then you walk down to the bus stop

~At school~

You go to your locker and get your books and shit. You see Judd in the hallway and you yell "JUDD!". He looks at you.. The way his eyes stare into yours. His perfect.. emerald... green eyes... 'Snap out of it Y/n' you thought. You wave at Judd with a big smile. He flips you off and smiles back. You giggle and the bell rings. You walk to your first class. Math. 'Ugh, I hate Math.' You thought..

~ In class~

You sit next to Leah (Judd's sister ofc). "Hey girl!" Leah says. "Hey Leah!" You say back. "How was your morning"... Leah says distorted... You zone out thinking about Judd. 'He's so hot..' You thought. You think about you and Judd kissing... "Hello?? Earth to Y/n" Leah said. You shook your head to get back to reality. "Hm?" You questioned. "I asked how your morning was silly!" Leah said. "It was good, except my mom yelling at me to get up, but otherwise it was good" you said. "Okay students!" The teacher said.

~After math~

You and Leah walk to your lockers that are right next to each other. "Hey Leah.." you say. "What's up girl?" She responds. "I think I like Judd" you mumble. Leah stops walking. "WHAT?!" She shouts. "Hushhhhhh!" You tell her. "Don't be so loud, Leah." You say. "How can I not be loud?! You have a crush on my emo brother! Ewwwww." She said. "I said I think I do! That doesn't mean I fully do.." you responded.

A/N: sorry this was short. I don't do long chapters like that. I make them short and sweet.
- ur one and only Asexual Ho3❤️🐀👹