42

"Ou, this is nice

"Ou, this is nice. Don't got no roaches up in here or nothing!" Sasha nodded, rubbing her four month pregnant belly as she walked through the Utah house they would be staying in for All-Star break. The cameras were also in their presence.

"You're dumb." Kasie laughed, walking through the home with her, just checking out all the amenities and making sure things were up to her liking.

They touched down in Utah about an hour ago, and everything was getting settled into the house before they went on their different ways. Jayson. Deuce, Brandy, and Derrick would be going to a meeting with Jordan brand and to film for his shoe release accompanied by Nick and Bred. Kasie had to go to a couple business meetings, and Sasha & Dante were most likely going to stay in the house and watch movies since neither of them were fond of the cold weather at the moment.

The home was a seven bedroom, eight-and-a-half bathroom modernized place, with a beautiful look at SLC in all of its cold, snowy glory. The home was one of Kasie's recent projects which was out of pure coincidence that it was finished by the time All-Star came around even though it technically wasn't supposed to be finished until mid-April.

Surprisingly she had a lot of business in the city, and in major cities in general-especially since it was an NBA city. Now that it was officially All-Star break for the majority of the players in the NBA, she was booked and busy with different housing projects, decorating projects, meetings, promo deals, showings, and much more. All with balancing the show, interviews, her relationship, and trying to relax and spend quality time with her family while they were all together.

All in all, she definitely had a full plate, but it wasn't anything that she wasn't used to. Luckily she had already started working ahead of schedule, as per usual, and had about a quarter of her schedule completed with the help of Jordan of course.

"Baby!" Jayson's voice suddenly rang through the house, catching her attention.

"Oop, your man's calling." Sasha smirked and Kasie rolled her eyes playfully.

"Whatever. I'll be back." She waved Sasha off, heading upstairs after stopping to get a snack from the kitchen pantry. Walking into what was there room for the time being, she frowned when she didn't see him upon first glance, getting further into the room, she noticed him standing in the bathroom on his phone.

"¿Qué quieres?" Kasie asked, standing at the doorway. Jayson looked up from his phone, smiling at the sight of her.

"What? Stop looking at me like that, you look creepy." Kasie laughed, mushing his head away once he got closer.

"Come on, it's nap time." He tugged on her shirt. "You gotta go." He pointed towards the cameraman who slowly backed out of the room.

"Damn." Kasie laughed even harder once the door closed behind him. Jayson pulled off her "JT" Jordan Brand sweatshirt.