Chapter 1

Another book being released.I will updated my books after I have written all my books chapter 1.

"Demon"speaking

'Demon'thinking

"Summon"speaking

'Summon'thinking

"Character"speaking

'Character'thinking

*Place/Location*

#Flashback#

Enjoy and review

____________________________________

Chapter 1

*Konohagakure no Sato*

"I'm home!"Shouted Kushina as she arrived back at the Senju compound where she's been living ever since being brought to Konoha.

Originally having stayed with Mito Uzumaki until the time came to transfer the Kyūbi from her into Kushina.With Kushina being placed with caretakers until she was a Ninja and old enough to take care of herself.

'Now that I am a Kunoichi,I can look for a new home.'Kushina thought,having not enjoyed being placed in the care of strangers,especially after the Kyūbi was transferred to her,as they felt more like guards than actual caretakers.

Though the redhead was pulled from her thoughts when she realized that no one had responded to her presence,making Kushina frown slightly.

"I'm home?"Kushina called out,wondering if they just couldn't hear her,only to once again not get a response.

"Anyone here."Questioned Kushina in a lower tone,now feeling wary at how quiet the compound was,as she began checking the rooms only to find it empty.

With each room she checked only setting the Uzumaki further on edge,not finding any any sign of where they could be.Nothing showing that they had to leave,no sign that a fight had taken place,not even a note saying when they'd be back.

'Where is everyone?'Thought Kushina as she checked the kitchen only to find it empty,her hand twitching towards her weapons pouch,unable to shake the feeling that she wasn't as alone as she thought.

But just before she could leave to continue searching,Kushina froze as her eyes widened and slowly looked back into the kitchen.While her hand went into her weapons pouch,ready to throw shurikens at a moment's notice.Given the fact the young Uzumaki heiress realized that the window in the kitchen was wide open,seeing that something was definitely wrong and that it is really suspicious.

Before Kushina gasped in shock in shock and horror when five Ninja emerged from the shadows,grinning wickedly at her,along with recognizing their uniforms and headbands,showing they were clearly Kumogakure shinobi.

Acting quickly,Kushina threw a handful of shurikens at the Ninja,then instantly went to the door,opened it and slid it shut,as she took off running.

'Kumo Ninja?!Here?!How?!'Kushina thought, panicking that Kumo Ninja were here,wondering how they able to get inside her home,let alone get past the villages defenses and guards.With that train of thought Kushina realized that there was a traitor in the village,because the Kumo Ninja managed to enter Konoha without a problem,that there were no guards at her home on this specific day and that they knew where she lived.Kushina led them out of the village through a spot where there were coincidentally no guards further proving her there was a traitor in the village and that the person must be higher up to do all this.As she led them into the forest surrounding the Leaf,Kushina threw hair strands of her hair on the ground as she led them a fair distance away from Konoha.After running for a while Kushina stopped dead in her tracks and looked at the Cloud Ninja surrounding her