.1.

Hello loves! Back for more of Atlas and Shasta? 😈
Me too!

If you haven't read book 1 'Darkest Hour' of the Darkest hour book series you better!!! I don't want anyone confused and annoyed. Don't say I didn't warn you.

This book will contain chapters in the characters POV's like last time we will also be introducing new characters! Stiles, Castiel and Emilia. Who are they you ask? You shall find out! They will also have a chapter or two in their POV'S!!

⚠️THIS BOOK CONTAINS EXPLICIT SCENES AS WELL AS STEAMY SHIT LIKE LAST TIME.⚠️

We have Jord returning as Atlas

Brent Smith returns as Aamon (imagine all the tats again) 😀

Emeraude returns as Shasta

Atlas's POV

"Did you feel that?" Shasta says as she holds my large hands onto her more swollen belly.

"Yes I do, my little princes do you hear me?" I say as I put an ear against her stomach hearing swirling and gushing.

"I beg to differ it's going to be girls and boys. I want a girl also because we both know girls can also lead well over men if need be." Shasta says slyly. Earning a grin from me.

I raise my brows seductively to her and her cheeks burn red.

"Oh really love?" I say slowly raising myself to hover over her with each large hand holding her in place on both sides of her. I grin even more as I lean down and nip at her ear and kiss her neck.

"We will have to keep trying then because I know it's all boys in there huh love?" I say sending shivers through her causing goose bumps.

"Try it Black she says as she swiftly knocks one of my arms down and twists her leg around mine causing me to be under her. She's like a lioness hovering over her prey, her king.

"We shall see about that." She says now nipping at my neck softly. I moan at her action earning a chuckle from her.

"Now get ready." She says as she gets off of me in a flash leaving me bothered.

Today we are supposed to help Aamon figure out who caused the wreck and put our lives in danger even more. This life we live is dangerous enough we didn't need to add another disaster to the pile.

"I heard you love." I say as I take a deep breath then force myself up to get my glasses off of the night stand. I wear contacts while in public but my regular glasses at home where I can be free.

"Hot! I've always liked hot tattooed strong men and the glasses make him hotter." She says pulling my head down to kiss me.

I wrap my arms around her leaning down to where my lips lightly brush against her ear.

"I'm the only man you will be saying this about and ever touching." I say putting her small hand on my hard chest and then kissed her knuckles. She smiled then winked at me.

"You heard me babe." I say getting more serious causing her to laugh as she lead me out of our room. We ended up in my office with a very pissed off looking Aamon.

"You do know I know how my grand kids were made right?" He says raising a brow at me with a cold look. "Took you long enough to get your ass down here Black." He says as Shasta goes up to him giving him a big hug.

"How do you feel Shas?" He says resting his hands on her shoulders lightly. He's been more protective over her since we got out of the hospital. Especially since she's going to have to be careful more now that there's three babies. He's refused to leave the house and when she wants to get fresh air he and his men guard her like a guard dog guarding sheep.

I have my men here to but I don't wanna push the issue with the man that can end me in mere seconds.

"I promise dad I'm feeling good same as the last ten times you've asked me in 2 hours." She says smiling up at him. He towers over her small frame.

"You know I care a lot about you my little flower." He says dropping his hands as his phone rings.

"I hope it's good news." Josh says to the left of me waiting for the call to end.

Poor josh is always on edge since he and Layla are closer to their child's due date. They are having a boy and of course got into an argument over the names and then that resulted into me being their message pigeon. They refused to speak for a week and finally they did when I yelled as they were both bantering over how he ate her cheese cake while we were out at dinner.

"I know who it is!" Aamon says slamming his phone down on my desk. 'Douche' I say to myself in my mind. I don't dare even show an ounce of anger or me being scared in front of Aamon.

"Who is it and why?" Shasta says getting up from the desk chair.

"Jeramy." He says coldly.

Shasta gasps as the name of her brother is said.

"Oh brother." Josh says putting his hands to his head as he sits on the edge of my other chair.

"Another douche!" I say clamping my hands over my mouth as that was supposed to be not aloud.

Well shit.
---
There you have it! Next chapter is being written as I post this! Much love! ❤️❤️