1

(You don't know, you don't know the pain, man)
Hey Mickey!
...
Oh mickey, you're so fine! So fine you blow my mind. Oh mickey, you're so fine! So fine you blow my mind.

Third person's pov;

It's only the first day of school, and it's already shit. Why the fuck is it so loud jeez, one of the many students in the school was thinking. What he didn't know was that the infamous fighter Vance hopper along with his friends were walking through the school. And all that loudness was either the girls yelling, or people gossiping about the latest thing they heard about. Bruce just wanted a break from all the noise. That was the whole point of his families move.

And right when he was about to make his way past the crowd he got shoved and fell back. Everything in his hands falling everywhere. "Hey Vance."

Vance's pov:

"Hey Vance!" I turned over and saw Finney yell while he dropped to the ground to pick up someone else's stuff. "Hey c'mon don't do that whosever stuff is this needs to pick it up on their own." I said trying to get him up. "But Vance you bumped into the poor guy." He said handing stuff to some kid I didn't even notice. "Oh shit my bad, uh are you okay?." I said trying to atleast still seem imitating, I have a reputation on the line. "Uh- yeah." He said taking his things from Finn and stuffing the rest in his bag; before standing back up. "Wow you're like really good looking, are you a model?? You definitely are." Griffen said out of no where. "Oh wow thank you, but no I'm actually not." The boy said shaking his head. I noticed that people were still crowding is and got annoyed. Nosey fucking people "HEY GET THE FUCK ON WITH YOUR LIVES." I yelled. Most people walking away other acted as if they were having a conversation with people. "Aye, you can't just start yelling at people." Finn said approaching me. "Oh yeah it was nice to meet you by the way! If you need help getting around the school you can always find us in the parking lot with our friends. And if you need peole to sit with at lunch we sit in the left corner!" Finney yelled looking back at the kid.

______

Bruce's pov:

People here are so boring, all they talk Abt is those people I ran into this morning. Do people not have anything else going on in their lives. Anyways the rumors they say don't even sound true. I mean Finney and Griffen being hoes?? Billy being a cheater. Now this one seems true, robin and Vance being bullies. I mean they're scary enough to play the role. I mean we're 4 periods into school it's finally lunch and their still talking about them. Speaking of them they were just entering the cafeteria. "Ew, I don't wanna eat cafeteria food. It makes me break out." Finney had said, he looked like he'd been throwing a tantrum for at least half an hour.

"Yeah, I think me and Finn are gonna go buy lunch, you guys want anything??"  Billy said picking Finney?? Up and throwing him over his shoulders. "Burger!" Vance yelled. And the other two said what they want. While all this was happening I had approached them. "Oh hi new kid? Hey what your name btw??" Griffen asked. "Uh- Bruce, Bruce yamada." I said avoiding eye contact with them. "Oh well nice to meet you, that brunette over there is my bf billy, the dude on his should is his best friend Finney, and these scary fellas are robin and Vance. Robin's dating Finney's btw." Griffen said with a wink. "Want anything to eat, me and Finn are leaving to get food." Billy said now just carrying him. "Uh no thx I don't really eat lunch." I said scratching my head. "Got it so a large fries. Got that Finn??" He asked. Finney nodded his head. Am I the only one who would feel some type of way about my bf carrying his BSF 🤔🤔🤔 oh well.

"C'mon let's go, if I don't get a vanilla shake and fries soon, I'm going to choke all of you." Finney said annoyed. "Mhmm okay." Billy said patting his back. "Bye guys we'll be back soon, hey Vance lemme see your keys." "Okay but if my brother comes back with something broken or if he's in a bad mood I'll kill you." Vance said tossing his keys towards billy before looking at me. "Hey Bruce was it, your hair is nice as hell."
.
.
.
.
.

.

Hey guys lemme know if you like this chapter so I'll keep updating it. Have a wonderful day/night everyone, and don't forget to check out my other books 🤍🤍