Chapter X

« « « « «

« « « « «

Axel had been king for a few weeks and everything was going well everyone was happy and he and Margaery had plenty of trips to orphanages. He had avoided his mother like the plague by staying in his workshop working on new machines which is where he was right now.

His lions were playing together on the other side of the room and they had grown significantly bigger now being about 4 moons. There is a knock at the door and he was worried it was his mother but tells them to come in anyway.

He was happy to see Margaery walk in but surprised she knew where this place was "How did you know about this place?"

The lions perk up and walk over to Margaery "Your grandfather told me"

Margaery starts petting the lions crouching down to meet their level "Of course he did"

Tywin had been pushing the marriage as much as possible even though Axel was pleased with the marriage "What are you working on"

Margaery now gets up and walks over to the man and his larger machine "Here put your hand in here"

Margaery raises an eyebrow confused as he opens up a compartment but he hover her hand inside anyway. Margaery can feel a cold breeze inside the machine causing goosebumps "Ah it's cold"

"Yes it hasn't got a name but it's supposed to cool things such as meat so it doesn't go bad or you can even put a drink in there instead of using ice"

Margaery smiles and takes her hand from the machine and Axel becomes a bit self-conscious at the silence "I have other things I'm even working on a machine to make travel faster, and something to use instead of hand fan, come"

Axel places his hand on the small of her back and guides her over to the next machine and she smiles at his rambling "I think it's amazing you are working to make the world a better place"

Axel smiles and starts up another machine she was a bit worried about this machine since it had a blade on it. The blades begin to spin and eventually, gusts of wind start to direct at her "See it can be used instead of hand fans it's for the lazy people"

Margaery laughs lightly before settling her eyes on the man "Could you teach me how to make something?"

Axel looks for any type of deceit and normally he would see it but now he doesn't so he smiles "Sure I am actually making weapons I can teach you how to make a less dangerous one"

Margaerys eyes widen "I meant something safe"

Axel smiles and pulls her over to a chair and pulls it out for her and she sits "It is until you use it..." He grabs an arrow and an arrowhead "This is titanium it's a metal that has been found in Casterly rock I use it for these arrows especially here just watch me"