ηι∂нєєρα 💀

November 11, 1969; Somewhere in a deep forest of India

Man 1: Please spare my life for the God's sake. I promise that I won't come back neither tell anyone about this place.

Man 2: I'm afraid that I can't. Because you came after the treasure which doesn't belong to you. And those come after the treasure, Nidheepa will perish them. I'm the Nidheepa.

Man 1: Please don't kill me, don't kill me... Let's out a loud cry and dies.

The title of the film is revealed over that cry as "Nidheepa" with a tag line "The Treasure Guardian".

An expedition to the jungle of Assam led by Prof. Rene Liam Descartes (French by origin, Indian by birth) and his Scholars team in order to find a hidden treasure.

While the Professor is discussing something with his team in the tent laid nearby the excavations area, a man entered the tent and informs as follows...

"Professor, it seems we havefound the location of the treasure but it seems to be an impossible task to get to the treasure. Would you like to take a look at it yourself?"

Professor and team follows him and after reaching there, they indeed start to believe in his words.

The introduction of the protagonist Raj urf Rajendra Prasad who happens to be a Ph.D. Scholar under the renowned French origin Indian born professor in Archaeology and philanthropist Prof. Rene Liam, took place on an expedition to the Jungle in Assam State regarding a treasure hunt. Raj solves the riddles tactfully to retrieve that treasure while the Professor and other associates failed miserably.

Later the love interest of Raj is revealed who also happens to be the only daughter of the Professor Liam, Ms. Lily, a trained marine who also trains the Indian army soldiers on a special request from the Indian Army Chief. It's a kind of surprise to the Professor to find out that his daughter is head over heel in love with Raj and he confronts both of them though he is okay with Raj. Lily and Raj narrates all the incidents that drove them to fall for each other simultaneously.

Raj & Lily's Morse Code Conversation while Professor is busy with the Menu, as follows:

Lily: I missed you baby

Raj: I missed you too darling

Lily: Looking handsome

Raj: Thank you and you look gorgeous... as always

Lily: What's the plan once this Old bird free us

Raj: How about a movie! And by the way, 'Old Bird' is a bit harsh. He is my Professor you know.

Professor speaks out

Prof: And your Dad as well

Raj & Lily are dumbstruck for a couple of seconds and...

Lily: What are you saying Dad?

Prof: Let me remind you that I'm the one who taught you the Morse code.

Raj: I'm sorry Professor. I can explain.

Lily: Dad, stop cheating. What about a little respect to our privacy.

Prof: When do you guys planned to tell me about this... or?

Raj is still dumbstruck.

Professor looks at Raj and says...

Prof: Raj, I have only one question for you.

Raj: (fumbles and say) Shoot it Professor.

Prof: Will you book three tickets to the movie you are planning to go?