only you.

Disclaimer - A bit of a CW ofc because (Y/N) has an anxiety attack out of nowhere, which happens to me too unfortunately, I just wanted to write this and see how it goes and Baekhyun is my bias so why not? Just something wholesome after my rough weekend. Enjoy!

- NaeNae 💕
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was starting to be late at night, nothing overall but a peaceful weekend after work. Your boss, Jackson ( A/N :: go away I have no one else to put as a jerk in the story lmaooo), at your job was not going easy on you, He needed to lower his ego and not pressure you around so much even if he has his most fAvorItEaBle staff or whatnot, it obviously feels like he lacks human decency for some reason, it's just him being a snake overall, you only wished to be treated well but it's too much to prove it him. You sighed heavily, knowing the cycle will repeat again. A shitty job with a shitty manager who overall, on the cherry on top is a shithead towards you. It's not like he cares about employees like yourself. Due to medical emergencies, you've fallen behind and needed to catch up immediately but it was too much. You began to overthink if you were good enough until your chest began to feel heavy and began to shed a tear while gripping onto your shirt. "Damn, not again" you grunted. This again and again. "I don't want to bother anyone. . . It'll go away eventually!" You reassured yourself.

No one else was up around this time, you looked at your phone "9:30 PM. . . " you whispered softly. The pain and feeling was starting to get worse, but no one else was up around this time, so who? "It's not like no one is gonna answer, of course, it's already late and I don't really have anyone for a shoulder to lean on. . . " you muttered, acting all stubborn but the only person in mind was Baekhyun. . . Your best friend and your number 1. You finally gave in and immediately hit up Baekhyun. He answered, usually he was busy.

Your POV ::

"Hey Baekhyun, I'm sorry to bother you right now, but I just need you right now, it's one of those nights again, I don't know if you can show up right now, please and thank you" I whispered, trying not to cry as my anxiety attack wasn't going away anytime soon. Baekhyun already worried said "Don't worry (Y/N), I'm on my way, hang in there okay? I'll be there in 5" he said as he hung up and I sighed, clutching onto my chest and arm. 'Who knows if he'll actually show up. Will he let me down again? I dunno, I don't want to sound inconsiderate knowing we both have our own things to do, but I just need someone right now' you thought as you began overthinking, trying not to let out your tears until you heard a knock on the door and there he was, standing before you, It was Baekhyun, he was clearly worried about you and you finally broke down in front of him.

Baekhyun's POV  ::

I made it to (Y/N)'s place, there they were, standing in front of me, as they finally broke down out of nowhere. I immediately hugged them into my arms while shutting the door. "(Y/N), it's okay, I'm here now okay? Don't worry about anything else but us, alright?" I reassured them. They looked at me with their shiny (e/c) eyes. They had bags under their eyes. 'Work probably stressed them out too much which obviously led them to break down' he thought as he continued hugging you, not letting you go until he led you and him onto the couch where you laid on his chest.

"Baekhyun, I-I'm sorry to bother you. . . Like this. . I just n-needed you right now, I'm s-sorry for d-disturbing you" (Y/N) apologized while they cried into my arms and chest and I sighed deeply with reassurance. "(Y/N), don't think because I've let you down a few times because I've ran a lot of errands here an there, doesn't mean we're on our ghosting stage, It's my fault for just leaving, putting that before you, I know you'd say it's important, but the truth is, you're more important to me (Y/N). And from now on, I'm hear to stay by your side, no matter what." I confessed and reassured (Y/N) as they nodded and continued to let it all out until they slowly started to calm down.

Your POV ::

Baekhyun just poured his heart out to me, I really thought it was the end for the both of us, I guess not. "Y-You're important to me t-too, Baekhyun" I muttered as I slowly started to calm down, which in a few moments, led me to sleep in Baekhyun's arms and chest. I honestly thought he'd give up on me and run off, but I'm glad he didn't. I felt him play with my (long/short/meduim) (h/c) hair as a slowly began to doze off to sleep. I'm glad that Baekhyun wanted to stay the night with me, and be there for me for comfort. I'm glad we didn't go onto some ghosting stage. I'll tell next time Baekhyun everything that I have in mind, doubt it knowing how I am, maybe sooner or later. But what's more important right now is that I'm in his arms, dozing off to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(A/N - :: Well guys I know this was short but The End! :) I suck at writing stories I have in mind but lmk how I did overall for writing as a late beginner. Until next time. Farewell. )

- NaeNae 💕