Skrillex

Skrillex was far one of my main too kiD frIEndly OCs I have made. He's actually 11. He's basically a black monster with white horns and a featuring hair style. He's a dragon beast with yellow wings and a tail with a red triangle and yellow spikes just like a dinosaur. Other things that features on him is his green leprechaun-like hat he wears most of the time. 

He's known to have a childish, playful and cheerful personality just like a little child, and he always gets happy when seeing his friends and his older sister, but when he's alone for too much long, he's used to get stressed, scared and sad

He's known to have a childish, playful and cheerful personality just like a little child, and he always gets happy when seeing his friends and his older sister, but when he's alone for too much long, he's used to get stressed, scared and sad. He also looks known to be easily forgiving most of time, as seen as, even though the hurt they make to him (mostly caused by the cult from his sister), he still loves his friends and partners, also because he just wouldn't dare to leave them lonely. Thought there were some times he attacked someone who tried to hurt his friends, since he doesn't like his pals to get hurt.

Also, one thing more that features on him is that he fears death. He fears that if he dies, he's gonna be alone forever and can't go back. He sometimes had nightmares related with that. He also fears Unidvas (a creature I just made, which is related to a dark past from him). Skrillex can't remember very well about his past, which it appears disordered in fragments. He kinda forgets things from his past or the suffer he had back then and now.

Fun fact: if you pat him in the stomach, or the chest, he mostly falls asleep! This happens in all of his forms.