45

"No, leave me alone

"No, leave me alone." Kasie groaned with her hand placed in between her thighs, trying to make the throbbing sensation go away from their recent activities.

"You move. Let me wipe you off." He chuckled, holding a warm rag in his hand to wipe her off with.

"Give me a minute, jeez. I need to gather my brain cells." She whined, pushing him back with her foot on his chest. He grabbed her foot, kissing the inner side of it and slowly trailing down her leg until he reached her vagina.

Placing teasing kisses between each of her inner thighs, Kasie groaned, not knowing whether she wanted a break or for him to proceed with what they had just finished with.

"You want me?" He asked, kissing his way up her torso, the valley of her breasts, and to her face.

"Always. But I'm sore. I don't know if we should go again." A pout remained on her face as he kissed her bottom lip, taking it into his mouth and sucking gently, making her moan softly before he released it.

"You're such a tease." She rolled her eyes, wrapping her arms loosely around his neck, engaging in a hot and heavy kiss with him.

Groaning and moaning as they shared breaths, Kasie felt and grabbed his erect dick, guiding him towards her entrance. Jayson smirked against her lips, allowing her to do with him as she pleased; he was more than willing.

Thrusting the rest of his length into her, he halted, grabbing his face so they were making eye contact and started his strokes into her at a dangerously slow pace.

Kasie could feel it with every sense in her body that this sex was different from their usual, and it had just started. The energy in the room had even shifted as the opened balcony doors allowed for the sound of the waves crashing against the shore to be heard and it was just them together, connecting intimately.

She couldn't even formulate any words let alone thing straight as he continued his slow torture on her body; the head of his dick pleasurably brushing up against her cervix with each thrust; his hands snaking up to the top of her head, gripping her hair and softly pulling back so her head was tilted up, allowing him to get the full view of her face.

"Baby please, I-- fuck!" She softly cried out, feeling herself begin to pulsate around him. Her nails created harsh red lines along his back as she clawed at him; a natural reaction to getting her soul snatch from her body.

"You're so beautiful baby. I'm so lucky." He cooed, grunting as she continued to moan underneath him; turned on by her love faces as he so gently and lovingly handled her body. Kasie's breathing became erratic as her body trembled under him and her moans grew louder making Jayson catch her in a sloppy kiss to muffle her noise.

"There you go, fuck!" He groaned out, looking down at the faint sight of his cream coated shaft. "I love you mama, you love me?" He asked through his moans, feeling his peak quickly approaching.