Deal.

Tw:cussing(bc its Akane), Yelling and abuse.

Akane was born supernatural, his mom controlling the future and his father controlling the past, he got the gift of stopping time. However,his family was bound to one specific school,Kamome Gakuen. His parents needed to have 3 children to control time, unfortunately , they weren't able to and made Akane have the burden of having those powers at 15, That's right not 18, nor when he finds love. Who would he have to love anyway?

"Mother, may I have a talk with you?-"

"Not now Akane. No.7, we need to keep the mysteries ...." His mom kept talking

Akane just walked away, and went to his dad

"Hey dad, can I ask you something?" Akane was on.. Somewhat good terms with his dad unlike his mother.

"Mmm yes, but please make it fast me and your mother have to go to another meeting, you sure you don't wanna go?'

"Yes, I'm sure. I don't wanna be with the slimy pervert brat. My question was, can I wonder around the school?.. I have been in this boundary for 15 years now.."

"Why yes of course, good thing you asked me..your mother would have said no..ha..."

"WAIT REALLY? THANK YOU SO MUCH!-" the truth was..Akane had been sneaking out every chance he got. Aka, when he stopped time, which is 15 minutes. He had just asked so that way they (His dad) knew where he would be since he wanted to be out longer. Akane walked out of the boundary but not even 5 minutes of walking(hovering) he got caught in redheads roping over his body

"Huh?!"

"Got you school mystery!" Akane heard a voice say, still confused about the whole process of everything that was going on..when he looked up and saw a blonde person hold a...SWORD?!

"WOAH WOAH WOAH- LET ME SPEAK-"

"Hmm..fine..."

"Look I don't wanna cause any problems oka-wait how can you see me?.."

"Have you ever heard of the Minamoto clan?" Akane did know about them...his parents had told them to never cross paths with one cause if not it's the end of the line...knowing that He was just more scared. Then he had a plan.

"I promise I don't wanna cause any harm..please.."

"....Um...okay...but if you cause even the slightest of problems you're gone.." He then let the younger boy go instantly feeling regret."If I see you doing harm to these people, I will not hesitate. Understood?"

"Yes,sir." Akane responded and got up fast

"Very well then," He said as he put his katana back in its place "until next time."He then walked away.

Akanes POV

Tw:"...That was..weird.." When I was heading into the boundary but when I headed inside I heard yelling..moms yelling. I ran in the room where I heard the yelling..and saw dad..he had a big cut in his eye...I didn't know what it was but I felt someone..controlling me.."MOM PLEASE STOP! STOP! STOP!" I tried defending dad..but it only made things worse.

:"GET OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING USLESS CHILD. IT'S YOUR FAULT I DON'T HAVE AS MUCH POWER AS I HAD BEFORE."

"...My fault?..." I thought to myself that's when I felt her hand come across my face. I began crying..I heard a smack again..but it wasn't from hitting me..it was from dad slapping mom.

"MIRIA, IT'S ONE THING TO HIT ME BUT DO NOT SLAP MY KID. I WILL INFORM NO.7 TO TELL SOMEONE ELSE TO TAKE YOUR PLACE IF YOU DON'T CHANGE." Dad was yelling at mom..and I was there..just crying..

"YOU...UGH BOTH OF YOU GUYS ARE SO GODDAMN USELESS." The urge I have to slap this old lady...

Tw ends here:

"Akane, please, go to your room. If you need me I'll be in no.7's boundary." His voice got more serious.

"Okay father..." I didn't go to my room. I went back to the high school division because apparently that's where the exorcist boy is and they have classes so he wouldn't be able to bother me. Well HE isn't able to but the slimy pervert brat can.

"Hey, Akane, is everything alright?I know I shouldn't be going into your family's business but your dad just asked me to find a replacement for a new holder of the future, isn't that your job?"

"Ya, so what, if you do tell me. I don't wanna work with someone lame."

"How about Minamoto Teru? Mhm?"

"What-is he serious?" I thought to myself

"Well..it really would be easier for you and other supernaturals..we wouldn't have to worry about getting erased now would we?.."

"Did he see what happened earlier??"

"What do you say number one?..I would be able to make you human for a while and you betray his trust."

"Shit..He's serious."

"Okay."

"WHAT AM I SAYING?"

"There's no turning back now. The school year is about to endso you will be attending next year." He takes out his hand.

"Okay." I shake his hand and it feels..wrong..

"Heh..I hope you have fun!" He then disappears.

* 1 month later*

Third person POV.

All Akane could think about was reasons why not to feel guilty about the whole situation. He went into Hanako's boundary.

"Im here..im a day earlier..why?"

"I need to turn you into one right now, duh. Oh ya, I asked number.5 for a uniform so here," He tossed a uniform to Akane

"Why is there a vest?-"

"Thought it would suit you!"

"Very generous of you, really."

"Okay hold still." Hanako then placed two fingers up to Akanes forehead

"Wait-w-"He felt dizzy and knocked out.

~The next day~

"Huh.." Akane said, still half asleep.

"Oh you woke up earlier than expected."

"Mghh"

"By the way, I signed you up for the student council because Minamoto is running as president..and of course they're gonna pick him for president. So you're gonna make people vote for you."

"Okay?.." He didn't really understand but he just thought he'll ask him later

"Here, your schedule." He gave him a paper

"Okay, Oh I know where these classes are already."

"Good, now go..I'm counting on you.."

A/n:Thank @vexsucks, for inspiring me to write this story ofc! This was supposed to be longer but it was gonna be REALLY long so..here part one