Mafia Boss's Suicidal Son

"My personal motto : Have a pure, cheerful and energetic suicide!"-Ozamu Dazai

-Ozamu Dazai.

Dazai Sakuragi is the adopted son of the boss of the Sakuragi family, Kazuhiko Sakuragi.

After the death of his unborn child and his wife in hospital bed, still in coma state, Kazuhiko was depressed, until he finds little Dazai, drenched in blood while returning from a meeting.

After an attempted suicide by the boy, Kazuhiko left the boy in his sister-in-law's care, until he finishes some important businesses.

And now, it's time for Dazai to return to the Sakuragi family, where he meets many people who loves him dearly, especially a violet haired man.

How will their new lives be? Read to find out.

Dazai's personality will still be the same as Bungou Stray Dogs'. Dazai will be cunning, funny, suicidal maniac and intelligent. Though I may mix some of Yaeka's characteristics with his personality.

The story follows "The Yakuza's guide to babysitting" anime plot. So major spoiler alert.

Contains dark stuffs. If you are triggered easily, I'd suggest you leave.

I may have replaced many characters with ones from BSD, and don't come to me complaining later about removing them.

I hope you'll enjoy!