Late Night Calls || h.s

One call, can lead to another, and another, and over 300 more. Those calls only happened at 3:54, Those calls held secrets.. Only Alexa and Harry should know about. Harry Styles was a member of the biggest boy band, touring around the world. Alexa was a waitress, touring around the tables of Pizza Hut. Harry and Alexa's 'late night calls' is what kept them together.

amazing cover by @-tidalou x
© Copyright 2014. All rights reserved. This material may not be reproduced, displayed, modified or distributed without the express prior written permission of the copyright holder. For permission, contact WreckedRiley on Wattpad.com.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
📱Alexa 📱
"Bye, Jake!" Alexa yells, throwing her black apron behind her before exiting the once crowded restaurant. A faint goodbye from Jake was heard as she stood under the bus stop, adjusting her umbrella, and sliding on her coat. She walked away from the bus stop, making her way to the Underground Train Station.

She sighs, looking at the time. She wasn't going to make it home by 3:54. It was a Friday, and the train station was crowded and loud. The stations were heated as we were in a tunnel. A blue-haired girl soon caught her sight as Alexa realised her favourite singer singing by a vintage stereo.
"Survival of the richest, the city's ours until the fall. We're Monaco and Hampton's bound, but we don't feel like outsiders at all.." Halsey began. She let the music play then, everybody else shouting the chorus out.

She'd normally sing along but today, every single sound was forming a migraine and she didn't want to cut her call short so she avoided everything. The train zooms by, surprisingly empty. It was 3:30am, and she knew she wouldn't be able to get the bus home and still be there for the late night call.
So she didn't try, she just slumped in her seat thinking about what she would if she had all the money in the world. The train had announced her station and she was still on the train, re-thinking her life.
Just then, when she had recieved a text from Harry she realized that she missed her stop.

'Harry : Lex, are you at home? x' 3:38am
'Harry : Lex? it's 3:47 where I am xx ' 3:38am

A phone call was then made.
"Lex, hello?" He spoke into the phone, she remained silent as she stepped off the train (minding the gap ofc).
"Yeah?" She had finally replied, deciding to take the long way home. A smile played on Harry's lips when he heard her 'angelic' voice.
She walked and walked, listening to Harry speak about how great the tour was and is disappointed that it will soon come to an end.

"But on the bright side, Me and you can go back to Manchester as we planned.." She had almost forgotten that she was from Manchester and that her family needs her.
"Haz, I don't have the money. My wage hasn't been coming and ugh. I've got to pay rent, I've got to buy clothes. And Mia, I've got to pay for the babysitter, I've got to take care of her," She says, her hand in her pockets, pulling out her keys then thrusting them into the hole.

She walks into her house finding Ruby - her babysitter packing her stuff.
"Thanks, and tomorrow you don't have to come, I don't have work," She tells Ruby as she makes her way up the stairs, her hand over the phone.
She walks into her daughter's room finding the beautiful 3 year old sleeping. She switches the lights off, kissing Mia's forehead before walking out and into her own room.

"Lex, you there?" She'd forgotten that Harry was still on the phone.
"Yeah, Yeah.." She sighs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

THE END (of prologue ofc)
Edited 28/6/15

dedicated to @-tidalou for the amazing cover x
peace out girl scout - riley