40| ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

Hey Lovelies😍 Sorry for the super-later update. But, come on! What is with the Death threats? It is not like I got scared. But still, Really?🤣 So, yeah! Here is the update. And when you feel confused at any point. Let me know, please!

ONLY 2 CHAPTERS LEFT🤧
___________________________________________

Last Chapter Summary:
1. Trishula killed Rishi who is her Ex-hubby and rescues Jerry.
2. Trishula goes to Ooty where accident happened and sees Mother Stella. Mother Anvi who was there lets out to Stella that Trishula looks like Aadriti which makes Trishula and Jerry suspicious. They start to think what if Aadriti is Triyanshi?
3. Trishula wants to kill Sikander for abandoning Hrithik.
4. Sahor and Aadriti decide to have a baby.
5. Mother Stella wakes up from a coma and tells Aadriti, she is Triyanshi and says, "Your mother was always there for you."
6. Trishula saves her family and all will find out, she is alive and gets united.
__________________________________________

1½ Years Ago: Aadriti-20 Years Old...
[Flashback that Mother Stella said to Aadriti after awake from a coma]

"You know the informer we hired just got the payment of 10 crores from us to deliver the full facts of Aadriti.", Jerry said to Trishula. She nods. She does not care about it. 10 crores is nothing in front of her only daughter, Triyanshi.

She asked him, what is the result? He stayed silent with a sad face. She sighed and told him to go. "I wanna be alone for some time. It would have been a lot better if I and My daughter died together on that itself. On the other hand, I am glad, I am alive. I want to kill The PRIME MINISTER who forsook My Son.", she slams her fist on the table.

Jerry asked, "But when you both are alive, why do you think negatively?" His question stunned her. She gawked at him in incredulity. He smiled and gave a nod. I stood up swiftly and clutched his shoulders, "Is she alive? Aadriti is-"

"She is Our Triyanshi. Our spy said, that Mother Stella tells all, Triyanshi is from Kerala. But, she is securing Triya. When Mother Stella came to Trivandrum for the first time, she had Triya with her. She was also in the Ooty on the same date we met with an accident. Our Spy gave cash to some of the medics and made them go to an Orphanage to do free body checkups and blood tests. Guess what! Aadriti was there too since Mother Stella called her to visit.", Jerry described.

Jerry took a paper and gave it to Trishula and declared, "DNA matched." Hearing it, her eyes blurred with tears as a wide smile crept on his lips and her heart too.

Her heart said, from the very beginning, that Aadriti must be Her daughter ever since she got her image. She saw herself in Aadriti's countenance. But, her mind denied it, not ready to take another hit.

"We will go and tell Aadriti, we are her family and-", Jerry began to say, but Trishula halts him in the mid, saying No.

Jerry asked, "Why? We can't-" Trishula explained her viewpoint, "Things are not the same in Mumbai. Right now, it is SAHOR RANAV SULTHAN who rules Politics and most of the illegal. We do not hold any power here as we used to have in history. We have to find and kill the ones who hit us, 18 years ago. We have to kill all of our rivals. If we go to our family now itself, each rival of ours will come back to avenge us. Our Soldiers can't come from Japan and Singapore for us. They hold a lot of criminal records. We have to take care of this, alone." Jerry heaved out a deep sigh and nodded, understanding it.