The Coffee Shop

Y/N POV.  

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I only slept for 5 hours because I was playing on my PS5. I just layed there staring at the ceiling until I remembered I had to work again today. I jumped out of bed, brushed my teeth,showered, and fixed my hair. I wore a black t-shirt and grey pants. I took an apple, said goodbye to my dog, and drove to work.

When I got there I greeted my friend Riley, she was a very kind and sweet girl. I got in my uniform and started working until a certain person caught my attention.

It was THE Jenna Ortega.

I caught myself staring at her for a while minute and my friend Riley saw that. "Ooohh~ You're  staring too much  Mr." Riley said. "I'm not i just-". I couldn't finish my sentence. "You're just what?". Riley said obviously teasing me. "Fine, Fine I'll leave you alone for now Y/N."Good, I was gonna do something to make you shut up, but, you stopped". I said. "What were you gonna do?". Riley said while laughing a bit. "You don't wanna know". I said. "I do, so tell me". "Jesus, how do you keep doing this to me. I say." Listen go over to that table and ask her what she wants. She said pointing at Jennas table.

Before I walked to her table,I took a deep breath.

"Excuse me ma'am, would you like anything? I said nervously because I had a huge crush on her, I mean who doesn't.

"Can I have a bottle a water please".Said Jenna. "Is that all Miss? I asked." Yeah, that'll be it, thank you. Said Jenna.
I walked and fetched a bottle of water and went back to her table. "Here you go ma'am. I said handing it to her and she thanked me. She looked at my name tag and said." Y/N." she smiled while saying my name." Thank you hope to see you again." She said standing up and leaving, I stood there like a red tamoto. My celebrity crush was standing right in front of me.

---------------------------------------------------------

I got home and took a shower and ate food. I played soccer/football with my dog and of course I won I always wanted to be a soccer /football star.

I went to my room and played on my bed thinking what happened today I thought she Looked  familiar, I just let it slip. Eventually I dozed off to sleep.

SOOO GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO PLEASE DON'T HATE ME ON THIS ONE I WILL GET BETTER I PROMISE  I love Ya'll
AND
JENNA ORTEGA❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️