1.

Storybrooke

Regina sat in her room crying while her parents had a big fight about her. She didn't really know what had happened or how it happened but something must have happened otherwise she wouldn't be pregnant.

The young girl  didn't remember making love to anybody but it must have happened somehow.

A few days ago her little brother had run away to bring his birthmother to the small town in Maine and since then something changed. And today she had found out about this pregnancy. Her mother was furious and had yelled at her for hours until her father came home and she got send to her room without supper.

Henry insisted that it was because of this curse that he was constantly talking about. She was a princess and their mother was the Evil Queen however she found it to be ridiculous.

But still their had to be something wrong otherwise she would remember about the boy that had impregnant her, right?

Cora wanted to force her to abort while her father wanted her to decide. The teenager was just so confused right now. She never even left the house because Cora had forbidden it ever since she was a small child. She didn't really understand since Storybrooke was such a quiet little town. Nothing ever happened in this small town so why couldn't she just leave?

Her siblings were allowed to leave but not her.