Prologue

It takes time to reach for stars! - Royal Mango
I hope you enjoy!
——————————————————————————
In a small school called Deli Sand, a small class of 10 students in 3 grade were about to present what they wanted to be when they grow up.

Each object, big and small, went up to board, one at a time. Each of them spouting out what they wanted to be.

"I want to be a fireman!"

"I want to be artist!"

"I want to be a train."

After the teacher, who was a folder, clapped for the other students she looked across the room to the next student who still has not gotten up yet.

"Stone Moss, it's your turn." The teacher called to him. Stone looks up from his paper where he seemed to be drawing something. He smiles widely and grabs the paper and jumps from his seat. Despite his legs being small he quickly ran to the front, accidentally hitting other student's desks. His stone body was very heavy for his little legs.

Stone did a awkward hero pose with his hands on his sides.

"When I grow up!" Stone began, he raises his drawing in the air for all the class to see. It shows a poorly drawn picture of Stone, a Pudding Cup wearing a hat, smiling together, and holding a treasure chest.

"I want to be the greatest adventurer and travel with the amazing Pudding Cup! He exclaims with the proudest and biggest smile.

There was a few seconds of silence. Until one object raised her hand.

"Do you have a question Lemony?" The teacher asks, her small smile had turned to a frown.

"Didn't Pudding Cup die?" Lemony asks with no hesitation.

"Huh?" Stone's smile quickly fell at the question. He lowers his arm a little and looks at the teacher.

"He

"He...died?" Stone asks in disbelief.

The teacher felt the stare from the Stone and the rest of the class. Lemony was the only one who seemed unaffected by her question. She just sat there patiently, waiting for an answer, though her eyes did fall upon Stone. The teacher sighs, mostly towards herself, and puts a hand on Stone's mossy head.

"I know how much of a hero Pudding Cup is to you." She began, looking directly into Stone Moss's eyes. "Something...had happened during one of his expeditions... and he did not make it out." The teacher explains sadly.

Stone felt his arm fall. His eyes widen. The paper fell from his hand. The world seemed to be slow as the paper fell slowly to the floor. Thoughts ran through his mind. How did it happen? When did this happen? He's the greatest adventurer...he couldn't have died...he can't. However...Stone felt tears fall from his eyes.

The teacher could see the tears and confusion on the little object's face. Outside the window, the clouds began to darken and cover the sun.

"Even the greatest adventurer makes mistakes sometimes Stone."

Stone then ran out the room, ignoring the teacher yelling for him to come back. He ran out the school. The sun's light was covered by thick clouds and it began to rain.

Still he ran and ran, until his little legs grew tired and couldn't support the weight of his stone body. His body fell in the mud.

He could've pull himself up but he didn't. His dream was crushed so what else could he do?
He laid there until his parents found him. They worryingly took him home and cared for his fever but couldn't care for his broken heart.
——————————————————————————

*Years later.*
"...what."

"I said... How would you feel about becoming an adventurer in my new tv show young sir!"
——————————————————————————
End of Prologue

Thank you so much for reading the prologue! I'm very excited to start writing this! If you like this let me know in the comments! Byeee