Letter of passing

England, September 13th 17–

Dear Jisung and Ernest Frankenstein,
I hope this letter finds you in good health. My name is Robert Walton. You would have not heard of me but I was a friend of your brother. You may have noted that I have used the word was to describe my friendship with Victor instead of is. I do not wish to drag this letter on for longer than it needs to be but I wish you will understand that this is a hard truth that I hate to acknowledge. Your brother Victor Frankenstein has recently passed away due to sickness.
I have not known your brother for very long but I am very inspired by him and his work, it is truely something out of this world. He was a knowledgeable righteous man but his work is what caused him to tremor down to such state.
In the short while of knowing him, he taught me more than anyone ever could. Although his achievements would of gained him never ending fame, he taught me that greatness is not always what a man should base his life around.
I may not understand what it is like to lose so much of your family but I hope my crew and I would be able to provide at least some comfort. We'll be sailing off to Geneva in a short period of time, I cannot tell you the exact time of our departure as we have only recently arrived back to England after our long expedition and my men will need to rest up before we can leave.
My crew and I should arrive with your brother's body shortly after you have received this letter.
I hope you have not been awfully despaired by this letter.
R. Walton.