PART - 24

...

Seeing Kai you fastly stirred the sugar and was about to leave but stopped when he said
"Lia, make me one cup of coffee too" he leaned against the counter, you said nothing but replied with a nod.
Being born as twins was a great relief for you now. With that thought you took a cup and put it under the coffee machine. You didn't dared to turn back to look him but you can feel his intense gaze on you.
After filling the cup with the liquid you took it and turned back to hand it to your boss but immediately backed with a gasp noticing your boss is standing behind you in a close distance.
Your palms started to sweat and heart beat increased when he took a step forward trapping you between him and the counter where the coffee machine kept. The cup which you holding was the only thing keeping you two apart.
"Mr.Kim,w-what a-are -""You're not Lia,I know that" cutting your words he said looking directly to your soul which made you to grip the cup more tightly. Slowly moving his hands he grabbed the cup and turned only to place it on the counter and turn his attention back to you.
"K-Kai,I have w-work to do"
"No no... Where are you going? I am not done yet"trapping you by placing his hands on both side of you he blocked the way which made your eyes widen.
"Why are you playing hard to get?huh?"his voice was a little deep and raspy.
"I didn't" not daring to look him you replied.
"That's a lie. So answer me honestly. I am not gonna let you go until you answer me" leaning forward he said causing you to lean backward.
"I didn't Kai. Now move, I have to go" pushing him you immediately dragged your steps passed by him, but before you could take the next step you were pinned on the wall facing your boss.
"Kai! What the heck you think you're doing!?Let me go!" trying to free from his grip you said a little loudly.
"I told you that I am not done talking, so better be a good girl and listen" smirking at you he stated calmly which caused you to threw a glare to him.
"You can't go until you answer me" he repeated making you groan.

"Aish!I was busy with work you know, that's all! Let me go now!" you tried your best to push him but no luck, he didn't move any inch.
He said nothing but stared at you.
"What-"" Let's date" with a pair of big eyes you looked at him gaping your mouth.
"A-are you out of mind!? W-what are you saying!!?" You pushed him with your now-shivering hands which caused him to move backwards.
The next second he grabbed the both side of your face claiming your lips with his. Your eyes widened more like it is about to pop out.
Pushing him hardly your palm came contact with his left cheek making a loud noise. Breathing heavily you glared at him with pure rage. His expression was nothing but a evil smirk. With tears filling eyes you rushed out from the room only to bump with a tall figure.

"Lii!? What happened? Why are you crying!?" Seeing your teary face his expression turned to a worried one

"Lii!? What happened? Why are you crying!?" Seeing your teary face his expression turned to a worried one. You opened your mouth but nothing came out, only your uncontrollable sobs were heard.
"Say something girl! What happened!?"
"N-Nothing" that was all you could say between your sobs.
"Tell me! What happened!?"nodding your head as nothing you rushed to your cabin.
Ignoring all the pairs of eyes you took your phone and bag.
"Where are you going?" following you Mark asked confusedly.
Ignoring his words you walked passing him towards the elevator.
Existing from the building you took the phone and called the first person who came in your mind.