Chap.1

Ariana and Johnny had been childhood friends since primary school and developed a strong bond over the years, so much so that they thought of each other as soulmates.

One day, Johnny received an invitation to try out for an idol training program in Korea and decided to take the opportunity without hesitation. Not being able to say goodbye in person, Ariana and Johnny agreed to still keep in touch despite the long distance.

Years passed by and Ariana became an internationally known interior designer feared by many high-end designers. Little did she know that the same idol training program had made Johnny famous all over with his handsome looks and catchy singing talent.

The moment Ariana heard about it, she couldn't help but feel a longing to see him again. Driven by her feelings, she booked a flight to Seoul for a surprise visit hoping for an unexpected reunion.

Unfortunately when she landed at Incheon Airport, everything at the arrival hall was silent until the reporters started to run toward someone.She was curious who was it and realized it was the famous Kpop boy group named NCT, which Johnny was in.

She saw him and his band mates walking toward the exit. Now she fully realized that they were in the same plane with her, meaning they return back form their US tour.After a few minutes of waiting for her cousin, Park Solomon in the lounge,she went to the duty free store. She found a cute key-chain with Johnny's name engraved on. She didn't even hesitate to buy that key-chain.

Just right after paying for the key-chain, Lomon called her telling her that he arrived at the airport.

" I was bored waiting for you, do you even know?" she joked.

" Sis, I'm came out right after the shooting" he jokingly replied, " and you are saying that I'm late??"

"And you don't even welcome me T_T" she joked back.

"Aigooo~~~ You two didn't even change a bit. Just like you two were young you guys still fight when you meet." the driver, Mr. Kang , said. He knew us since when we were young.

We both were born in Uzbekistan and grew up in Korea.He was fully Korean but I'm half Korean and half American. I moved to Chicago when I was 5 and that's the time where I met Johnny for the first time.